Can someone help me fix this java code for minecraft forge 1.5.2? I'm stuck

Marshall Hearthwood

I am reversing with JD-GUI and the Methods.csv and Fields.csv files to the code of a mod called netherfors for minecraft 1.5.2, its code is not on Github.

To a large extent I cut part of the code to only keep the voidsack, in fact minecraft runs and the item appears according to the id that I set but I don't know what I did wrong since it does not open the voidsack gui and the textures are missing.

I doubt that its creator is already on the platform, I have managed to extract other simpler mods from the code successfully, but those that are somewhat complex are difficult for me to implement.

And I'm not a native of the English language, so I'm sorry if my English is broken, whatever, for Java I'm not very skilled but I've already done things for my personal use.

In any case, what can I do?

Link to the files:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1hKnBZtsNySBBZJEkseV1sjXxRg21d-Ah?usp=sharing

Decompiled and deobfuscated but Eclipse indicates some errors beforehand:

In: if (curItem != null && curItem.itemID == main.voidsack.itemID)

Indicates: "Cannot make a static reference to the non-static field main.voidsack "

That in two java files: ModGuiHandler.java and SlotSack.java

I know the code is not perfect but it works moderately.

If I make it work I will port it to more current versions

Example: 1.19.2 with forge

Beforehand thank you very much.

Man I'm so lost...

We only support versions 1.18.x and 1.19.x (no earlier) if you are porting to any of these versions, we will be happy to help you, but we can't until we know for sure that you are porting it specifically to any of those versions.

Also your mod directory is a mess and I hope the actual files for the mod are not like that.

I'm not good at modding, but at least I can read a crash report (well enough). That's something, right?

1 hour ago, Hipposgrumm said:

We only support versions 1.18.x and 1.19.x (no earlier) if you are porting to any of these versions, we will be happy to help you, but we can't until we know for sure that you are porting it specifically to any of those versions.

Also your mod directory is a mess and I hope the actual files for the mod are not like that.

For personal use I make ports of mods that are currently discontinued or changed concept due to new developers, from Biomes o' plenty I'm trying to return to the promised land with the pixies, but those are already personal projects.

Nothing serious in itself, but I think I'm on my own in these things, because I play several versions there are things that I like to bring back but I do my best.