Minecraft Server spawn People in the Void.

paddyp098

So I created a personal Minecraft server and when my friends try to join it they get stuck on loading terrain for a long time and when they do finally load in they get spawned below the Y-coordinate 0 and timeout. I have already tried deleting their player data and teleporting them to another location but with no avail. I also tried restarting the world, redoing my port forward, and checking my fire wall. I don't believe that it is an issue on their side because three people all on different internet have the same issue. 

Have you tried Allocating more RAM? 
it might be the server trying to load in the chunks however it can only go so fast

Its not your Internet or connectivity 

you can also try having their render distance lowered to 2 or 1 chunks instead of 12 

Goodluck 

21 hours ago, Atralik said:

Have you tried Allocating more RAM? 
it might be the server trying to load in the chunks however it can only go so fast

Its not your Internet or connectivity 

you can also try having their render distance lowered to 2 or 1 chunks instead of 12 

Goodluck 

Yeah this did not work either still have the same issue of loading in the void.

You can always do a new server file, just create a backup and copy it over to the new server

Or you can try setting the world spawn in a different place by using a command in game

also what version is your server on?
1.18.2? 1.19.2?

35 minutes ago, Atralik said:

You can always do a new server file, just create a backup and copy it over to the new server

Or you can try setting the world spawn in a different place by using a command in game

also what version is your server on?
1.18.2? 1.19.2?

I am on 1.19.3 and i already tried making another server file as well.