Minecraft worlds crashing before loading in

Hello, I've been trying to play ATM 8 and it just started randomly crashing a few days ago, always with error code 1. I've tried everything from removing and reinstalling java, redownloading MC, the ATM 8 modpack, all the way to completely wiping my PC and redownloading everything again. It always lets me start a world, both in vanilla and ATM 8. but after maybe a few hours of gameplay the game crashes with error code 1 randomly and proceeds to do the same every time I attempt to load in. It gets as far as letting me see the hotbar for a second before crashing. I've included both the crash report as well as the latest.log in the GitHub gist link here. If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

Edited by ShroudedGhost

• ShroudedGhost changed the title to Minecraft worlds crashing before loading in