Couldn't load tag minecraft:tick in server

Aim4IK

[03Apr2023 15:24:39.239] [Worker-Main1/ERROR] [net.minecraft.tags.TagLoader/]: Couldn't load tag minecraft:tick as it is missing following references: amc_dp_bbbattle_engine:bbbattlemain (from Better Boss Battles data V. 0.4.2.zip), less_op_villagers:tick (from Less+OP+Villagers+v1.4.5.zip), #playbabe:craftsound/tickloop (from CraftSound_for_1.17.zip)

I assume it's because the following tags that are being consumed are also erroring. I imagine you are either missing a dependency or you need to remove those mods. It could also be incorrect versions since some of them don't seem like the 1.18.2 version of the mod.

1 hour ago, ChampionAsh5357 said:

I assume it's because the following tags that are being consumed are also erroring. I imagine you are either missing a dependency or you need to remove those mods. It could also be incorrect versions since some of them don't seem like the 1.18.2 version of the mod.

well they work on the client but not on the server