Application of a blank NBT tag when held in main hand (1.19.2)

Bartdoytr22

Playing on a modified ATM 8 modpack.

(I finally got it working!)

In the modpack that I am playing, whenever I have anything in my main hand, it applies an NBT tag, which shows only as {} when I try to see the NBT using advanced tooltips. Once you place and break it (if it's a block) and pick it back up or drop it and pick it up again, it removes the tag, which causes stacking issues. I can confirm that this does not happen on the original ATM 8 modpack, and it only occurs in my modified one which has mods that I have added. I do not at all know what mod that I have added is causing this anomaly. It really makes this modpack awful to play, and I'm just trying to find help.

Bigger Stacks is not the culprit, as I already tested it without it and the problem persists.

Here is the full mod list:

image.png
image.png
image.png

On 4/12/2023 at 9:36 PM, Bartdoytr22 said:

Here is the full mod list:

Its More enchantments (not mo enchants)

MoreEnchantments_MC_1.19.x_Vers.1.4.2.jar

i went thru and enabled mods 1 by one (yes this was as big of a pain in the back as it sounds)

• Thanks 1

On 4/16/2023 at 5:03 AM, Cephi said:

Its More enchantments (not mo enchants)

MoreEnchantments_MC_1.19.x_Vers.1.4.2.jar

i went thru and enabled mods 1 by one (yes this was as big of a pain in the back as it sounds)

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for tracking down the mod for me! I have had trouble with this for over 3-4 months and I haven't found the mod, and you took the time to find it out. Thank you.