Minecraft launcher Exit Code 1 error

I have noticed more people with the same issue! Happy to hear I am not alone here, but still no solution ....

What I have done in order:

- Reinstalled java, Forge and Minecraft launcher

👉 Still error code 1

- Tried different versions of Forge, also mod packs I know have been working

👉 Still error code 1

- Tried Minecraft without Forge

👉 works without any issue

- Check all mods if they are the right compatible versions and have all needed files on the right places

👉 works without any issue

- Deleted and reinstalled Minecraft, java, Forge and Minecraft launcher. Tried with several different Forge versions

👉 Still error code 1

- Changing the java pathway, tried with several different Forge versions

👉 Still error code 1

- Deleted all mods and tried with different versions of Forge

👉 Still error code 1

- Gave max ram to the installation folder, tried with several different Forge versions

👉 Still error code 1

- Saw this post and yes, I did have indeed an update on my ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce RTX (Nvidia) card, updated this one, rebooted pc, tried with forge without and with mod and several different versions

👉 Still error code 1

- Check for every single possible update for anything on my pc and updated where there was an update, 

rebooted pc, tried with forge without and with mod and several different versions

👉 Still error code 1

- Did a reset of my pc ........ 

tried with forge without and with mod and several different versions

👉 Still error code 1

So yes, I guess I have to stop playing this game .... just now I have made a server for my son to play on together with me .... As there is no issue when forge is not involved it must be something related with forge.

pc specs:

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core Processor, 3.89 GHz, 32 MB cache

Installed RAM: 32.0 GB (2x16GB, G.Skill Trident DDR4 3600 MHz)

ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce RTX 3070 Gaming OC 8GB

ASUS ROG STRIX X570-F Gaming

And yes, error messages in the log like:

------------- Part 1 ---------

[23:52:52] [main/WARN]: Mod file C:\Users\svanb\curseforge\minecraft\Install\libraries\net\minecraftforge\fmlcore\1.20.1-47.1.1\fmlcore-1.20.1-47.1.1.jar is missing mods.toml file
[23:52:52] [main/WARN]: Mod file C:\Users\svanb\curseforge\minecraft\Install\libraries\net\minecraftforge\javafmllanguage\1.20.1-47.1.1\javafmllanguage-1.20.1-47.1.1.jar is missing mods.toml file
[23:52:52] [main/WARN]: Mod file C:\Users\svanb\curseforge\minecraft\Install\libraries\net\minecraftforge\lowcodelanguage\1.20.1-47.1.1\lowcodelanguage-1.20.1-47.1.1.jar is missing mods.toml file
[23:52:52] [main/WARN]: Mod file C:\Users\svanb\curseforge\minecraft\Install\libraries\net\minecraftforge\mclanguage\1.20.1-47.1.1\mclanguage-1.20.1-47.1.1.jar is missing mods.toml file
--- and then it says:

[23:52:52] [main/INFO]: Found mod file fmlcore-1.20.1-47.1.1.jar of type LIBRARY with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.MinecraftLocator@11f9535b
[23:52:52] [main/INFO]: Found mod file javafmllanguage-1.20.1-47.1.1.jar of type LANGPROVIDER with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.MinecraftLocator@11f9535b
[23:52:52] [main/INFO]: Found mod file lowcodelanguage-1.20.1-47.1.1.jar of type LANGPROVIDER with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.MinecraftLocator@11f9535b
[23:52:52] [main/INFO]: Found mod file mclanguage-1.20.1-47.1.1.jar of type LANGPROVIDER with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.MinecraftLocator@11f9535b

------------- Part 2 ---------

[23:52:53] [main/WARN]: Attempted to select a dependency jar for JarJar which was passed in as source: geckolib. Using Mod File: C:\Users\svanb\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Trails and Tails Enhanced [Forge]\mods\geckolib-forge-1.20.1-4.2.1.jar
[23:52:53] [main/WARN]: Attempted to select a dependency jar for JarJar which was passed in as source: cloth_config. Using Mod File: C:\Users\svanb\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Trails and Tails Enhanced [Forge]\mods\cloth-config-11.1.106-forge.jar
[23:52:53] [main/WARN]: Attempted to select a dependency jar for JarJar which was passed in as source: resourcefullib. Using Mod File: C:\Users\svanb\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Trails and Tails Enhanced [Forge]\mods\resourcefullib-forge-1.20.1-2.1.4.jar

---- Got them there and in the right version ---

------------- Part 3 ---------

[23:52:53] [main/INFO]: Starting runtime mappings setup...
[23:52:53] [main/INFO]: Injecting ScriptModLocator candidates...
[23:52:53] [main/INFO]: Injected Jimfs file system
[23:52:53] [main/INFO]: Skipped loading script mods from directory C:\Users\svanb\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Trails and Tails Enhanced [Forge]\mods\scripts as it did not exist.
[23:52:53] [main/INFO]: Injected ScriptModLocator mod candidates. Found 0 valid mod candidates and 0 broken mod files.

------ Just not sure about this last ScriptModLocator error, as it does say "found", but here it says found 0. Yes, the \mods\scripts is empty but I cannot find what to put in here then