Forge don't work in Minecraft 1.20.1 with no mod

Nadir7369

(sorry for my bad english, im a french man)

For my configuration im using a HP Laptop with the official Minecraft Launcher and inside my Laptop I have a Ryzen 5 7520U.

For like 2 week, I try to have forge 1.20.1 work on my pc and when I launch Minecraft is instant crash with the exit code 1 and I research on Internet what is the problem and I found that Forge have some problem with AMD and tell to update the graphics driver, the problem is my Ryzen 5 7520U don't have any driver update in the AMD site web and in Windows Update tell me I have the last update.
After more sreacher I found a guy tell to get a old driver version so I research for older driver version of my graphics card, I found some older version but when i try to install this old driver, the AMD Software Adrenalin tell me with the Error 182 that he found a not supported AMD graphic material so I go to the AMD site web with the Error 182 and tell me to check on the AMD Global & System Builder Partners Contact Information and found the brand of my Laptop who is HP and go to the site web but I have install a HP Support Assistant for doing some update of my graphics driver and it didn't work.

Now im stuck and I don't know what to doing so I came here for some Help if you can help me. Thank you in advance for your help.