Forge 1.19.2 Fails Data Pack Validation When Creating a World

skelly420

I wanted to play the 1.19.2 "Create Beyond Earth" mod pack but I didn't like some of the mods and wanted to add some of my own likings. I tried to make sure everything I changed was compatible but I don't have much experience doing this so i was wondering if anyone could help.

Every time I load up the mod pack it boots up normally but when I go to create a world it says "Datapack Validation Failed" Then it shows me the data pack page and there are a whole bunch of unselected packs and a lot are highlighted in red(I have no clue if it's supposed to be like that or not). I believe I am able to create a world but if I restart and try to load it again it says there was a problem with the data packs.

This is the latest log

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1W_IYGecpxj3cBWgzfrTmYWZxmozrxDha/view?usp=drive_link