Jump to content

Mismatched mod list


javauser3214

Recommended Posts

Hello,

I am getting a mismatched mod list error when loading into a replay file that I recorded with replay mod. The mods are all the same, but for some reason when checking the debug log it says it's missing a mod, that I have installed, with this next to it: Version test of 'ABSENT ?' from server : REJECTED

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Posts

    • Thanks. I removed the data component from item registration and the game boots fine now. However now when I try to call the set() method on my item stack during the item's useOn method, it still throws an error that the registry object is not present. I have registered the data component along with all of my other modded content in the main mod class, so I am at a genuine loss as to why this is still happening. I am new to these forums, am I allowed to link the github repo?
    • hi I don't really understand I'm not able to tell what that's for?
    • Forge fires RegisterEvent (which is used internally by DeferredRegister) for each registry in a specific order, so changing the registration order in your code won't help. I haven't actually been able to run my mod since 1.20.6 because I'm waiting on Item Capabilities, so I haven't encountered this error myself. It looks like you can't use your DataComponentType during Item registration, so you probably need to get/add it on demand with getOrDefault and set, instead of in registration.
    • Try posting logs per the FAQ banner at the top of the page, it might provide information that would help figure out what is going wrong. I split your comment into a new topic, because even though you said it's "the same problem" as the original poster, you have a different setup than that person, it's not the same problem.
    • Unfortunately those screenshots do not provide any useful information. Try to post logs per the FAQ banner link at the top of the page, they may have information that would show what is going wrong.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.