[SOLVED] Minecraft Forge 1.6.4 recompile ERROR

Tyler_Watson

I recently updated my mod to 1.6.4 and I went to recompile for the first release of the mod and the console put out this error:

== MCP 8.09 (data: 8.11, client: 1.6.4, server: 1.6.4) ==
"scalac" is not found on the PATH.  Scala files will not be recompiled
== Recompiling client ==
> Cleaning bin
> Recompiling
'"C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_13\bin\javac" -Xlint:-options -deprecation -g -
source 1.6 -target 1.6 -classpath "jars\versions\1.6.4\1.6.4.jar;lib;lib\*;lib;l
ib\*;jars\bin\minecraft.jar;jars\bin\jinput.jar;jars\bin\lwjgl.jar;jars\bin\lwjg
l_util.jar;jars\libraries\net\java\jinput\jinput\2.0.5\jinput-2.0.5.jar;jars\lib
raries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl-platform\2.9.0\lwjgl-platform-2.9.0-natives-windows
.jar;jars\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl_util\2.9.0\lwjgl_util-2.9.0.jar;jars\l
ibraries\com\paulscode\codecwav\20101023\codecwav-20101023.jar;jars\libraries\ne
t\java\jinput\jinput-platform\2.0.5\jinput-platform-2.0.5-natives-windows.jar;ja
rs\libraries\argo\argo\2.25_fixed\argo-2.25_fixed.jar;jars\libraries\com\paulsco
de\codecjorbis\20101023\codecjorbis-20101023.jar;jars\libraries\org\bouncycastle
\bcprov-jdk15on\1.47\bcprov-jdk15on-1.47.jar;jars\libraries\org\apache\commons\c
ommons-lang3\3.1\commons-lang3-3.1.jar;jars\libraries\com\paulscode\soundsystem\
20120107\soundsystem-20120107.jar;jars\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl\2.9.0\lwj
gl-2.9.0.jar;jars\libraries\commons-io\commons-io\2.4\commons-io-2.4.jar;jars\li
braries\com\paulscode\libraryjavasound\20101123\libraryjavasound-20101123.jar;ja
rs\libraries\net\sf\jopt-simple\jopt-simple\4.5\jopt-simple-4.5.jar;jars\librari
es\com\paulscode\librarylwjglopenal\20100824\librarylwjglopenal-20100824.jar;jar
s\libraries\com\google\guava\guava\14.0\guava-14.0.jar;jars\libraries\com\google
\code\gson\gson\2.2.2\gson-2.2.2.jar;jars\libraries\net\java\jutils\jutils\1.0.0
\jutils-1.0.0.jar" -sourcepath src\minecraft -d bin\minecraft src\minecraft\*.ja
va src\minecraft\net\minecraft\client\*.java src\minecraft\net\minecraft\client\
main\*.java src\minecraft\net\minecraft\server\*.java src\minecraft\net\minecraf
t\src\*.java' failed : 1

== ERRORS FOUND in JAVA CODE ==

src\minecraft\net\minecraft\src\ChatMessageComponent.java:266: warning: non-vara
rgs call of varargs method with inexact argument type for last parameter;
                var7.append(StatCollector.translateToLocalFormatted(this.transla
tionKey, var13));

^

cast to Object for a varargs call
  cast to Object[] for a non-varargs call and to suppress this warning
src\minecraft\net\minecraft\src\SoundManager.java:70: error: exception SoundSyst
emException is never thrown in body of corresponding try statement
        catch (SoundSystemException var5)
        ^

1 error
1 warning
==================

Client recompile failed, correct source then rerun updatemd5
!! Can not find server sources, try decompiling !!
Press any key to continue . . .

Any ideas how to fix these errors? Also I looked at ChatMessageComponent and there is an error on line 270 but I have no idea how to fix these errors. How can I package my mod or fix these errors? Any help is welcome.

I haven't touched the ChatMessageComponent or SoundManager. I updated java but that did nothing. Should I redownload MCP and forge and try with a clean install? Also the error in ChatMessageComponent says:

The argument for type String[] should explicitly be cast to Object[] for the invocation of the varags method translateToLocalFormatted(String, Object...) from type StatCollector. It could alternatively be cast to Object for a varags invocation. 

Also in SoundManager there are no errors even though the console says there is an error on live 70 when there is no text at all on line 70. Should I just do a clean install of Forge and MCP? I want to release my mod today and can't if I can't this working.