Collared Shirts: A Classy Minecraft Let's Play for Tekkit

Hello fine ladies and gentlemen!

I was wondering if someone wouldn't mind reviewing my latest video and giving me some feedback on it? I need to know what people think of my videos so I can improve on them. I'm not trying to spam, I just need a comment or 2 to help me figure out which direction to take my Let's Play series. If you could just take a minute of your time to, Anything helps. Also if you like what you see and want to be a co-commentator, I would be more than happy to have you on board! Just PM me!

Here is the link to my latest video! Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/g_xbeVwTof8

-Stay classy!

"I had rather be fully understood by ten than admired by ten thousand." - Jonathan Edwards

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • we tried both versions and both cant run on her laptop for some reason idk what to do  
    • Okay so we tried both versions and both cant run on her pc for some reason!  
    • Well. Make sure you installed a correct jdk for your forge mdk version. Make sure your JAVA_HOME and %PATH% environment-variables are setup correctly. (If you're on windows)   I downloaded an example forge mdk for my version and extracted the contents to a folder I'm working in Using Eclipse, I opened Eclipse and imported an existing gradle Project (with its root directory in the folder directory which I previously extracted my contents to). Waited for Eclipse to do its thing After it having finished, I ran genEclipseRuns, setupDecompWorkspace and setupDevWorkspace (Gradle Tasks > your mod name here > forgegradle)    If it still didn't work (and you're using Eclipse) run cleanEclipse and, in a command prompt  Also If I recall correctly, someone, somewhere said that the way you setup your workspace changes depending on your Minecraft Version. I did this in 1.8.9.
    • https://mclo.gs/ZlRMU4G Still crash, help 
    • Hi, im having problem with error: Could not resolve dependency: net.minecraftforge:forge:1.20.1:userdev   im new in modding, but i tried everything, and it is still not working. all versions are correct etc.   build gradle: plugins {     id 'eclipse'     id 'idea'     id 'maven-publish'     id 'net.minecraftforge.gradle' version '[6.0,6.2)'     id 'org.parchmentmc.librarian.forgegradle' version '1.+' } version = mod_version group = mod_group_id base {     archivesName = mod_id } // Mojang ships Java 17 to end users in 1.18+, so your mod should target Java 17. java.toolchain.languageVersion = JavaLanguageVersion.of(17) println "Java: ${System.getProperty 'java.version'}, JVM: ${System.getProperty 'java.vm.version'} (${System.getProperty 'java.vendor'}), Arch: ${System.getProperty 'os.arch'}" minecraft {     // See more information here: https://github.com/MinecraftForge/MCPConfig/blob/master/Mojang.md     // Additional setup is needed to use their mappings: https://parchmentmc.org/docs/getting-started     mappings channel: mapping_channel, version: mapping_version          copyIdeResources = true          runs {         // applies to all the run configs below         configureEach {             workingDirectory project.file('run')             property 'forge.logging.markers', 'REGISTRIES'             // Please read: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/2031163/when-to-use-the-different-log-levels             property 'forge.logging.console.level', 'debug'             mods {                 "${mod_id}" {                     source sourceSets.main                 }             }         }         client {             // Comma-separated list of namespaces to load gametests from. Empty = all namespaces.             property 'forge.enabledGameTestNamespaces', mod_id         }         server {             property 'forge.enabledGameTestNamespaces', mod_id             args '--nogui'         }                  gameTestServer {             property 'forge.enabledGameTestNamespaces', mod_id         }         data {             workingDirectory project.file('run-data')                          args '--mod', mod_id, '--all', '--output', file('src/generated/resources/'), '--existing', file('src/main/resources/')         }     } } // Include resources generated by data generators. sourceSets.main.resources { srcDir 'src/generated/resources' } repositories { } dependencies {     minecraft "net.minecraftforge:forge:1.20.1" } tasks.named('processResources', ProcessResources).configure {     var replaceProperties = [             minecraft_version: minecraft_version, minecraft_version_range: minecraft_version_range,             forge_version: forge_version, forge_version_range: forge_version_range,             loader_version_range: loader_version_range,             mod_id: mod_id, mod_name: mod_name, mod_license: mod_license, mod_version: mod_version,             mod_authors: mod_authors, mod_description: mod_description,     ]     inputs.properties replaceProperties     filesMatching(['META-INF/mods.toml', 'pack.mcmeta']) {         expand replaceProperties + [project: project]     } } // Example for how to get properties into the manifest for reading at runtime. tasks.named('jar', Jar).configure {     manifest {         attributes([                 'Specification-Title'     : mod_id,                 'Specification-Vendor'    : mod_authors,                 'Specification-Version'   : '1', // We are version 1 of ourselves                 'Implementation-Title'    : project.name,                 'Implementation-Version'  : project.jar.archiveVersion,                 'Implementation-Vendor'   : mod_authors,                 'Implementation-Timestamp': new Date().format("yyyy-MM-dd'T'HH:mm:ssZ")         ])     }     // This is the preferred method to reobfuscate your jar file     finalizedBy 'reobfJar' } publishing {     publications {         register('mavenJava', MavenPublication) {             artifact jar         }     }     repositories {         maven {             url "file://${project.projectDir}/mcmodsrepo"         }     } } tasks.withType(JavaCompile).configureEach {     options.encoding = 'UTF-8' // Use the UTF-8 charset for Java compilation }       please help me out
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.