"com.google.code.findbugs:jsr305:3.0.1" and "commons-io:commons-io:2.4"

Hello, today I downloaded Forge for Minecraft version 1.20.1, after clicking the install client button I get an error saying ''These libraries failed to download. Try again'' and under it are written the file names from the title of the post, I don't know what to do now, I need help, thank you in advance

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • Here's the newest crash: https://pastebin.com/mumDeWzW Seems to have something to do with JEI Also delete that server file? Also the newest log: https://pastebin.com/ATH8dbWc
    • Recently started to attempt 1.20.1 modding, in registering idle, walk and attack animations in the mob entity class i've run into two issues:   a) idle and walk animations seem to play simultaneously  + the mob itself does not seem to walk private static final EntityDataAccessor<Boolean> ATTACKING = SynchedEntityData.defineId(MugaEntity.class, EntityDataSerializers.BOOLEAN); public MugaEntity(EntityType<? extends Monster > pEntityType, Level pLevel) { super(pEntityType, pLevel); } public final AnimationState idleAnimationState = new AnimationState(); private int idleAnimationTimeout = 1; public final AnimationState attackAnimationState = new AnimationState(); public int attackAnimationTimeout = 0; @Override public void tick() { super.tick(); if(this.level().isClientSide()) { setupAnimationStates(); } } private void setupAnimationStates () { if(this.idleAnimationTimeout <= 0) { this.idleAnimationTimeout = this.random.nextInt(30) + 60; this.idleAnimationState.start(this.tickCount); } else { --this.idleAnimationTimeout; } if (this.isAttacking() && attackAnimationTimeout <= 0 ) { attackAnimationTimeout = 20; attackAnimationState.start(this.tickCount); } else { --this.attackAnimationTimeout; } if(this.isAttacking()) { attackAnimationState.stop(); } } @Override protected void updateWalkAnimation(float pPartialTick) { float f; if(this.getPose() == Pose.STANDING) { f=Math.min(pPartialTick * 3.0F, 1.0F); } else { f= 0.0F; } this.walkAnimation.update(f, 0.2F); } @Override protected void defineSynchedData() { super.defineSynchedData(); this.entityData.define(ATTACKING, false); } public void setAttacking(boolean attacking) { this.entityData.set(ATTACKING, attacking); } public boolean isAttacking() { return this.entityData.get(ATTACKING); } b) the attack animation is never played on attack, despite being registered  @Override public void setupAnim(Entity entity, float limbSwing, float limbSwingAmount, float ageInTicks, float netHeadYaw, float headPitch) { this.root().getAllParts().forEach(ModelPart::resetPose); this.animateWalk(ModAnimationDefinitions.MUGA_WALKING, limbSwing, limbSwingAmount, 1f, 1f ); this.animate(((MugaEntity)entity).idleAnimationState, ModAnimationDefinitions.MUGA_IDLE, ageInTicks, 1f); this.animate(((MugaEntity)entity).attackAnimationState, ModAnimationDefinitions.MUGA_ATTACK, ageInTicks, 1f); }
    • Maybe there are some more broken files - check the new crash-report - the file name is mentioned in the first lines   If it is another crash, add it here
    • Thanks. Found and deleted it, but it doesn't change anything. When joining a new file is created, the screen freezes/ does not respond in typical manner and I have to close it then. I deleted it in curseforge>minecraft>instances>Modpack>saves>World>serverconfig Should I have deleted it anywhere else?
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.