[UNSOLVED] Eclipse/MCP Problem (?)

firstdwarf

So I use the MCP test server to check every new addition for SMP compatibility. However, after one such addition, the MCP server can't be found. There are no errors for the client or server consoles; it just says communication error on my servers list. After undoing my change, it still didn't fix, and even deleting the relevant methods and class completely didn't change it. After recent problems with eclipse resetting the build path, I'm a bit wary. Is there some reason eclipse would prevent the MCP test server from working? Turning off the system changes nothing.

FYI, I'm about 99 percent certain that my code isn't the problem; as I said deleting the entire method (without breaking the code, of course) doesn't help. Throughout this whole thing single player works perfectly and, as I said, there are no error logs or console warnings (that I can find at least). I'm afraid I triggered eclipse to do something behind the scenes without telling me again.

Any ideas would be welcome!

EDIT: I zipped and tested the mod on an actual minecraft server, and while the feature I was trying to fix doesn't work (of course not; I deleted my fix to try to restore the MCP server), the server itself works perfectly. Therefore, it is some sort of eclipse error and not in my coding.

What is actually happening? Is the server not in your server list, or can't you start the server up from eclipse?

Don't PM me with questions. They will be ignored! Make a thread on the appropriate board for support.

1.12 -> 1.13 primer by williewillus.

1.7.10 and older versions of Minecraft are no longer supported due to it's age! Update to the latest version for support.

http://www.howoldisminecraft1710.today/

It starts, both programs run perfectly, but on the server list, it doesn't even poll; it says communication error. As I said above, and especially after testing, the problem is that eclipse is disallowing access between my programs or something of the sort. Every line of code I have works perfectly, as my tests using minecraft and an external server show.

Is your MCP Test Server IP Adress "localhost" or "127.0.0.1"?

Don't PM me with questions. They will be ignored! Make a thread on the appropriate board for support.

1.12 -> 1.13 primer by williewillus.

1.7.10 and older versions of Minecraft are no longer supported due to it's age! Update to the latest version for support.

http://www.howoldisminecraft1710.today/