Creative Tab Crashes

MasterAbdoTGM50

Hi

TWItems.twsigilshard is null.

Which probably means that either your TWItems.Init is not running for some reason, or you have accidentally overwritten it.

I'd suggest you add a couple of breakpoints in your debugger, or alternatively add a few logging statements System.out.println to see what is happening.

-TGG

Hi

TWItems.twsigilshard is null.

Which probably means that either your TWItems.Init is not running for some reason, or you have accidentally overwritten it.

I'd suggest you add a couple of breakpoints in your debugger, or alternatively add a few logging statements System.out.println to see what is happening.

-TGG

That does seem to be the point because I tried assigning the icon of a vanilla item and it worked.I'll edit the code a bit and see.

Thank you a lot my good sir.

Update: The problem was in my Init code as in the TWItems.Enit I intialized the item with Item before making it anew Item that is inaccesable by other classes which kinda makes sense why the twsigilshard was null.