Worldbuilding and Roleplay, a community where you can influence the course of Minecraft history.

Whatgames123

Hello there! I'm here today to invite you to join us in an experiance like no other. We play on a server that aims to simulate civilization in minecraft and we invite you to join us. 

Become part of an expansive nation, grow your power and influence or perhaps simply assist your countrymen in their own endeavors. 

With enough effort here you can do anything you can imagine. Lead an army into battle, rule over bustling towns, create a company and become rich, or perhaps retire to a simple life of farming with a small group of freinds and simply enjoy the days as they come.

We also host events regularly so I promise it won't get boring for a while.

If your even slightly interested I highly recommend you join the discord! We can answer any questions you have there.

Thank you for your time and interest and I hope to see you soon!
https://discord.com/invite/VGxhdF2V56