Player tick error when attempting to join server

Hello! Ive been trying to set up an arclight forge server for a few friends but im now getting an error whenever i attempt to join, i suspected it was with pekhui but upon removing it the error persisted.

I am running Java 17.0.3.1 with minecraft 1.20.1

below is the pastbin of the server logs:

Logs

any help would be appreciated!

18 hours ago, Alterxtreme said:

Hello! Ive been trying to set up an arclight forge server for a few friends but im now getting an error whenever i attempt to join, i suspected it was with pekhui but upon removing it the error persisted.

I am running Java 17.0.3.1 with minecraft 1.20.1

below is the pastbin of the server logs:

Logs

any help would be appreciated!

HEY THERE,

It seems like there might be a deeper issue causing the player tick error. I'll take a look at the logs you provided to see if I can spot any potential issues. In the meantime, have you tried checking for any conflicting mods or configurations? Sometimes, even seemingly unrelated changes can trigger such errors. Let's troubleshoot together and get your server running smoothly again.