java.lang.ClassCastException: class LocalPlayer cannot be cast to class ServerPlayer are in module [email protected]

Sorry, but I would like to ask if anyone else is experiencing the problem:

java.lang.ClassCastException: class net.minecraft.client.player.LocalPlayer cannot be cast to class net.minecraft.server.level.ServerPlayer (net.minecraft.client .player.LocalPlayer and net.minecraft.server.level.ServerPlayer are in module minecraft@1.19.2 of loader 'TRANSFORMER' @19a64eae)

This problem appeared yesterday, while I was testing parts of my mod, which I had previously tested. I thought I might have messed up somewhere, so today I went back to a previous version, already tested and functional, and it turns out that I ran into the same problem. Someone knows what is due?
I can't share the entire code, but I can give you the parts that cause the error, I hope you can help me. Thanks in advance.

DataUtil Class

public static void setBooleanOnServerAndSync(Player p, String key, boolean value, boolean temporary) {
        p.getCapability(PlayerDataProvider.PLAYER_DATA, null).ifPresent(playerData -> {
            playerData.setBoolean(key, value, temporary);
            Messages.sendToPlayer(SyncPlayerDataPacket.toClient(key).setBoolean(value), (ServerPlayer) p); //It fails here
            if (value) {
                ResearchUtil.markResearchAsUpdated(p, key);
            }
        });
    }

Gui that calls the previous method

public void tick() {
        this.timePassed++;
        if (this.timePassed > 1000) {
            this.minecraft.setScreen(null);
            assert minecraft.level != null;
            assert minecraft.player != null;
            DataUtil.setBooleanOnServerAndSync(Objects.requireNonNull(minecraft.level.getPlayerByUUID(minecraft.player.getUUID())),"eldritchDream", true,false);
        } else if (this.timePassed == 20) {
            Minecraft.getInstance().player.playSound(Registration.DREAM_ALIENIS.get(), 1, 1);
        }
        super.tick();
    }

Error Log

(Website paste.ee)