Rude Mod in the discord server

fakey

I was in an argument with an mod inside the discord server. This was about how they acted with the users and how they handled the support questions. I was got disrespectful that any point, but towards the end right before my ban where I said "ouch thats gotta hurt adults teaching kids" (i said inspiring instead of aspiring also I am 15). I hold nothing against the mod, but do think the ban was not just. I hope to stay in this community and talk with the members. my guess is I got banned for pinging the mod. We were in a conversation although a little heated I dont think replying and pinging the mod while he was typing was a offense (if it was I fully say my ban was just cause I got warned and muted little over an hour before the ban). Would any community moderator help in appealing this ban?

PS : Again nothing against the mod.