Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Forge Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

T.I.T.A.N. VoxelRT | Recruiting Founding Contributors

Featured Replies

# ๐Ÿš€ T.I.T.A.N. VoxelRT is Recruiting Founding Contributors!

I'm starting **T.I.T.A.N. VoxelRT**, an experimental rendering project exploring CPU-based voxel ray tracing and advanced global illumination for Minecraft Java Edition 1.16.4.

We're at the **pre-prototype stage**, and I'm looking for developers interested in helping build the project from the ground up.

### ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ’ป Founding contributor roles
- **Java developers:** Rendering architecture and engine development
- **Graphics programmers:** Ray tracing, lighting, and global illumination
- **Minecraft mod developers:** Forge integration, chunks, and block data
- **Testers and researchers:** Benchmarking, experiments, and technical research

**Technology:** Java 8 ยท Minecraft Forge 1.16.4 ยท CPU-based rendering research

**Commitment:** Unpaid volunteer collaboration. Contributions will be credited. No existing features or performance results are being claimed.

GitHub:https://github.com/laxmishprabhu8-gif/T.I.T.A.N.-VoxelRT-GitHub-repository ]

Discordhttps://discord.gg/ZwpNDcMj4: ]

If you're interested in graphics programming, Minecraft rendering, or experimental engine development, we'd love to hear from you.

Edited by Terrex
nothing

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.