Creating an EntityFallingBlock in the world with TileEntity data?

skyress3000

Be careful that if you read the NBT saved by one TileEntity into a different TileEntity you will change the position of it (TileEntity.writeToNBT and readFromNBT includes the xCoord,yCoord,zCoord), which will likely break things, so be sure to fix those coords once readFromNBT is complete, or have a custom read function entirely, or update the NBT with correct coords before read, etc.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • When i try to launch Minecraft Java 1.20.1 forge with mods (82 mods),on start it loaded all mods,but at end Java just crashed.  p.s i allocated 8GB ram for minecraft and i didn't runned another instance.Log file pp.s I use ATlauncher   Environment: Organising filesystem [24/04/2024 23:40:08 PM] ATLauncher Version: 3.4.36.3 [11ae0b2334c236e93ee8128de980952b2a1b8900] [24/04/2024 23:40:08 PM] App Arguments: ["--install-method=aur","--no-launcher-update"] [24/04/2024 23:40:08 PM] JVM Arguments: ["-Dawt.useSystemAAFontSettings=on","-Dswing.aatext=true"] [24/04/2024 23:40:08 PM] Java Version: Java 22 (22) [24/04/2024 23:40:08 PM] Java Path: /usr/lib/jvm/java-22-openjdk [24/04/2024 23:40:08 PM] 64 Bit Java: true [24/04/2024 23:40:08 PM] RAM Available: 14931MB [24/04/2024 23:40:08 PM] Launcher Directory: **USERSDIR** [24/04/2024 23:40:08 PM] GPU: IvyBridge GT2 [HD Graphics 4000] (Intel Corporation (0x8086)) unknown 256MB VRAM [24/04/2024 23:40:08 PM] CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770K CPU @ 3.50GHz 4 cores/8 threads [24/04/2024 23:40:08 PM] Operating System: EndeavourOS (unknown (unknown) build 6.8.7-arch1-1) [24/04/2024 23:40:08 PM] Bitness: 64 [24/04/2024 23:40:08 PM] Uptime: 15889 [24/04/2024 23:40:08 PM] Manufacturer: GNU/Linux
    • If you have nvidia graphics, don't touch your amd drivers, otherwise it might fix it but keep running on integrated graphics, which will result in terrible performance. For nvidia graphics, you need to tell windows and nvidia control panel that anything Minecraft related (the launcher, java, etc...) should prefer high performance graphics so that it actually uses your nvidia gpu
    • In the ever-evolving landscape of technology, the rise of cryptocurrencies and digital assets has introduced both unparalleled opportunities and unprecedented challenges. As these digital currencies become increasingly prevalent, so too does the risk of theft and loss. Yet, amidst the complexity and uncertainty, there exists a beacon of hope: ADRIAN LAMO HACKER. Technology has indeed become more sophisticated and enhanced, presenting new challenges in the realm of asset recovery. However, just as any other currency can be stolen or lost, crypto and digital assets are not beyond redemption. With the right expertise and guidance, recovery is possible and achievable. Contact ADRIAN LAMO HACKER via the website: https://adrianlamohackpro.online/ , a trusted, honest, and certified agency specializing in the retrieval of stolen or lost digital assets. In my own experience, I found myself in dire straits after falling victim to cybercriminals who absconded with a significant portion of my crypto holdings. It was a daunting situation, but I refused to succumb to despair. Upon engaging ADRIAN LAMO HACKER, their professionalism, and integrity immediately struck me, as an unwavering commitment to their clients. They deeply understand blockchain technology and utilize advanced methodologies to trace and recover lost or stolen funds. Their approach is meticulous, their expertise unparalleled, and their results speak for themselves. In a matter of days, ADRIAN LAMO HACKER successfully traced and recovered over 90% of my stolen funds, a feat I once believed to be unattainable. Their fees were fair and transparent, and communication throughout the process was nothing short of excellent. They kept me informed every step of the way, providing reassurance and guidance when I needed it most. For anyone who has fallen victim to crypto theft or loss, I wholeheartedly recommend ADRIAN LAMO HACKER. They are not just experts in their field; they are guardians of justice in the digital realm. With their assistance, you can reclaim what's rightfully yours and emerge stronger than ever before. So, if you find yourself grappling with the devastation of lost or stolen digital assets, don't despair. Reach out to ADRIAN LAMO HACKER via website: https://adrianlamohackpro.online/  / Telegram: @ADRIANLAMOHACKERTECH and let them guide you toward a brighter tomorrow.
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.