Jump to content

Cannot run mod in Eclipse [Fixed: I made a stupid mistake]


Recommended Posts

When I try to run my mod in Eclipse, it doesn't load. This is the report I get:


[19:02:03] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[19:02:03] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Using primary tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[19:02:03] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[19:02:03] [main/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader version for Minecraft 1.7.2 loading
[19:02:03] [main/INFO] [FML]: Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.7.0_51, running on Windows 8:amd64:6.2, installed at C:\Program Files\Java\jre7
[19:02:03] [main/INFO] [FML]: Managed to load a deobfuscated Minecraft name- we are in a deobfuscated environment. Skipping runtime deobfuscation
[19:02:03] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[19:02:03] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
[19:02:03] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[19:02:03] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[19:02:03] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[19:02:03] [main/ERROR] [FML]: The binary patch set is missing. Either you are in a development environment, or things are not going to work!
[19:02:03] [main/ERROR] [FML]: The minecraft jar file:/C:/Users/Jake/.gradle/caches/minecraft/net/minecraftforge/forge/1.7.2-!/net/minecraft/client/ClientBrandRetriever.class appears to be corrupt! There has been CRITICAL TAMPERING WITH MINECRAFT, it is highly unlikely minecraft will work! STOP NOW, get a clean copy and try again!
[19:02:03] [main/ERROR] [FML]: FML has been ordered to ignore the invalid or missing minecraft certificate. This is very likely to cause a problem!
[19:02:03] [main/ERROR] [FML]: Technical information: ClientBrandRetriever was at jar:file:/C:/Users/Jake/.gradle/caches/minecraft/net/minecraftforge/forge/1.7.2-!/net/minecraft/client/ClientBrandRetriever.class, there were 0 certificates for it
[19:02:03] [main/ERROR] [FML]: FML appears to be missing any signature data. This is not a good thing
[19:02:03] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[19:02:03] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
[19:02:04] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Launching wrapped minecraft {net.minecraft.client.main.Main}
[19:02:04] [main/INFO]: Setting user: Player406
[19:02:05] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.0
[19:02:05] [Client thread/INFO] [MinecraftForge]: Attempting early MinecraftForge initialization
[19:02:05] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: MinecraftForge v10.12.1.1061 Initialized
[19:02:05] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Replaced 141 ore recipies
[19:02:05] [Client thread/INFO] [MinecraftForge]: Completed early MinecraftForge initialization
[19:02:06] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Searching C:\Users\Jake\Desktop\MCP\LOTR\[1.7.2] LOTR Public Beta 17\eclipse\mods for mods
[19:02:06] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: FML has detected a mod that is using a package name based on 'net.minecraft.src' : net.minecraft.src.FMLRenderAccessLibrary. This is generally a severe programming error.  There should be no mod code in the minecraft namespace. MOVE YOUR MOD! If you're in eclipse, select your source code and 'refactor' it into a new package. Go on. DO IT NOW!
[19:02:07] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader has identified 3 mods to load
[19:02:07] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge
[19:02:08] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Configured a dormant chunk cache size of 0


And I did try downloading a clean copy, as it suggests, and running setupDecompWorkspace again from scratch, but the error persists.


I recently moved all my mod code into proper packages (before I had only client and common packages) - could this have something to do with it? Also, the mod doesn't load on the proper Minecraft client when I build it either. Any help would be very appreciated, thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Is your server.properties listing your server as offline or is online still equal to true?


That was what I had to change on mine to make it work.

I'm not running a server, I'm only running the Eclipse and normal Minecraft clients, and neither of them load the mod.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.