[1.7.2] Textures not loading after compiling

samhalo007

Forge 1.7.2-10.12.1.1060

Hey,

When I'm in Eclipse, all the textures of my items are ok and loading perfectly, but when I compile my mod (gradlew build) there aren't loading.

Gradlew stores them in "JavaFile --> assets --> My Mod ID --> textures --> items" it is the right folder ?

Thanks for the answer, in advance.

Hi, thanks for the fast answer !

I looked at all these common errors (texture name not set properly, or textures stored in the wrong folder, or the upper/lower case don't match exactly) and everything is ok... ! But are the files in the good directory ? and the is it this that I need to use: .setTextureName(MODID + ":ItemName") ?

Hi

Yes that sounds right.  If the textures work fine during a normal compile, then probably either the files are in the wrong spot or your upper/lower case don't match.

I haven't used gradlew build yet so I can't be sure; when I previously published a mod, it was in a zip with the following structure

http://greyminecraftcoder.blogspot.com.au/2013/12/overview-of-forge-and-what-it-can-do.html

You can use the troubleshooting information in that link to discover the actual directory / file path where forge is looking, which can give valuable clue.

-TGG