[1.7.2] Check if player is operator

MikaXD

I think the ServerConfigurationManager has this information.  You should be able to check via a method in MinecraftServer.getServer().getConfigurationManager().

However, the method has changed over various versions of Forge.  For a while it was isOp(), then it was isPlayerOpped().  For 1.7.10 it seems to be func_152607_e().

Anyway, I'm not sure on 1.7.2 since I'm not running it at the moment, but just look through all the methods in the ServerConfigurationManager class to find the right one.

Check out my tutorials here: http://jabelarminecraft.blogspot.com/

I didn't expect it's so difficult to check if a player is op!  :-X

I also used the ServerConfigurationManager but without success. I think it's very disappointing that Forge doesn't provide any methode to check this. I mean, you can easily check if the player is in creative mode, if the player is flying... But you CAN'T check if the player is op... (on an easy way).