I am having some problems with Forge!

MrBigGuy

As the title suggests i am having some problems.

i am currently trying to get a community created modpack to work for me (it works perfectly fine for a dozen other people). at first i tried loading up the pack with the same forge version as the creator. he is using version 1.7.10 - 10.13.0.1187. my first attempt failed, i decided to backup my minecraft folder and install forge on a fresh minecraft install. that's when my first occurrence of this happened

http://i.imgur.com/Y2uGmwi.jpg

the entire screen is white excluding the bottom left corner which has the animated minecraft background. the buttons as you can see in the picture are not visible but i can click them, once i do the screen goes completely blank.

while this is going on i am getting spammed with this error.

[Client thread/ERROR]: ########## GL ERROR ##########

[Client thread/ERROR]: @ Post render

[Client thread/ERROR]: 1286: Invalid framebuffer operation

now i have looked into this but the only solution i could find to this error was try an earlier version.

so that's what i did.... i downloaded multimc and systematically tried every last forge version (by itself aka vanilla 1.7.10 and forge) 1 by 1 in an ascending order. every single version turned out with the same error being spammed every second into the multimc console screen.

i then thought maybe it was a driver out of date but i have checked through Intel and every one of my Intel drivers are up to date (using an Intel series 4 chipset).

i have spent countless hours try to figure out what is wrong I've gone as far as checking for viruses and clearing all temporary files from my computer. nothing is working and i would really love some help with this issue.

TL;DR I'm getting an error in basic minecraft + forge to the point that i cant run forge just by itself. i have tried everything that i can think of and am not able to figure out what the problem is.