Weird crash suddenly... Didn't change anything [UNSOLVED]

TheEpicTekkit

So for some reason, suddenly, buildcraft is crashing my game, This is weird, because I havnt changed anything, and the game ran fine 10 minutes ago.

Crash report:

[15:00:31] [server thread/WARN] [buildCraft]: Detected pipe with unknown key (net.theepictekkit.generator.common.items.Uranium@490bc86e). Did you remove a buildcraft addon?
[15:00:31] [server thread/WARN] [buildCraft]: Pipe failed to load from NBT at {0},{1},{2}
[15:00:31] [server thread/WARN] [buildCraft]: Detected pipe with unknown key (cofh.core.item.ItemArmorAdv@31cced7). Did you remove a buildcraft addon?
[15:00:31] [server thread/WARN] [buildCraft]: Pipe failed to load from NBT at {0},{1},{2}
[15:00:31] [server thread/WARN] [buildCraft]: Detected pipe with unknown key (cofh.core.item.ItemArmorAdv@31cced7). Did you remove a buildcraft addon?
[15:00:32] [server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 68%
[15:00:33] [server thread/ERROR]: Encountered an unexpected exception
net.minecraft.util.ReportedException: Ticking block entity
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.updateTimeLightAndEntities(MinecraftServer.java:719) ~[MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.tick(MinecraftServer.java:624) ~[MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.tick(IntegratedServer.java:118) ~[integratedServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:495) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:762) [MinecraftServer$2.class:?]
Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: buildcraft.transport.TileGenericPipe cannot be cast to net.theepictekkit.generator.common.tileentity.TileEntityWindTurbine
at net.theepictekkit.generator.common.blocks.advanced.BlockWindGenerator.breakBlock(BlockWindGenerator.java:89) ~[blockWindGenerator.class:?]
at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_150807_a(Chunk.java:672) ~[Chunk.class:?]
at net.minecraft.world.World.setBlock(World.java:515) ~[World.class:?]
at net.minecraft.world.World.setBlockToAir(World.java:633) ~[World.class:?]
at buildcraft.transport.TileGenericPipe.updateEntity(TileGenericPipe.java:363) ~[TileGenericPipe.class:?]
at net.minecraft.world.World.updateEntities(World.java:2139) ~[World.class:?]
at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.updateEntities(WorldServer.java:517) ~[WorldServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.updateTimeLightAndEntities(MinecraftServer.java:713) ~[MinecraftServer.class:?]
... 4 more

So this is saying that...

TileEntityWindTurbine tileEntity = (TileEntityWindTurbine)world.getTileEntity(x, y, z);

So this is saying that this is trying to cast tilegenericpipe to tileentitywindturbine... why on earth would it even be doing that? one: it wasnt doing that 10 minutes ago... two: I havnt changed anything to do with my wind turbine for the last few days because I finished it... three: the x, y, z coords should return the tileentity of the wind tirbine, not tilegeneric pipe...

I have buildcraft api installed, but this is because I PLAN on being able to convert my energy to mj, I havnt added any buildcraft code into my mod yet. AT ALL...

This is strange...

Thanks in advance.

UPDATE:

Now I have just created a new world, and this crash has gone, but it still crashes if I try to load my other world... I would like to figure this out still because one: I would like my world back (without uninstalling bc, reloading, reinstalling bc, bacause then I would loose everything in my world related to bc.. and two: I dont want this problem to happen to people once I release my mod.

I ask complicated questions, and apparently like to write really long detailed posts. But I also help others when I can.

Well judging by the error of:

buildcraft.transport.TileGenericPipe

cannot be cast to

net.theepictekkit.generator.common.tileentity.TileEntityWindTurbine

That somehow, somewhere a block or something that is taking a raw tileEntity (most likely from a world.getTileEntity())

is grabbing a pipe and then trying to cast it to your TileEntity. Try wrapping that part in a Try Catch, and in the catch have it output the coords into the console so you can go find the location and see what horrible sorrcery is happening with the pipes and windmills. That is if it still doesn't crash on you even with a try catch