Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

MineCraft Tutorial: How to make automatic melon/pumpkin farm.

Hi friends. I have started a new youtube channel. The first idea for the videos was Tutorial Friday. Tutorial Friday series will be uploaded every friday, and i will try to show you a lot of interesting tutorials. So the first Tutorial Fridays starts with Automatic Pumpkin and Melon farm. Farm ir really easy to make, farm take only 5 by 5 blocks place so you can build it where ever you want. Enjoy!

1m85y4m0kjysi9ibc4bz.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Spawning particles is a client-side operation.
    • Looks like minecraft uses Blaze3D for rendering, but I have no idea what to do with these MatrixStacks, RenderTypeBuffers, etc, and I cant find any documentation about it. Vanilla examples are not helpful at all, because all the variables lost their original names and its impossible to understand whats going on. Any suggestions where to start?
    • Hi! I was trying to create a smoke projectile, that when hits the ground spawn some particles for a certain duration. The problem is that, when the entity hits the ground, it don't spawn the particles at all. Here is my projectile: @OnlyIn(value = Dist.CLIENT, _interface = IRendersAsItem.class) public class SmokeBulletEntity extends DamagingProjectileEntity implements IRendersAsItem { private static final ItemStack STACK = new ItemStack(ModItems.BULLET.get()); private boolean activated; private int duration; public SmokeBulletEntity(World world) { super(ModEntities.SMOKE_BULLET.get(), world); this.activated = false; } @Override public ItemStack getItem() { return STACK; } @Override protected void onHitBlock(BlockRayTraceResult rayTraceResult) { if (this.activated) return; if (!this.level.isClientSide) { this.activate(); } super.onHitBlock(rayTraceResult); } @Override protected void onHitEntity(EntityRayTraceResult entityRayTraceResult) { //Must be Empty } private void activate() { this.activated = true; this.duration = 200; this.setDeltaMovement(0, 0, 0); this.xPower = 0; this.yPower = 0; this.zPower = 0; System.out.println("Active Smoke Projectile"); } @Override public void tick() { if (this.activated && !this.level.isClientSide) { //System.out.println(String.format("%f, %f, %f", this.getX(), this.getY(), this.getZ())); for (int i = 0; i < 100; i++) { this.level.addParticle(ParticleTypes.FLAME, this.getX(), this.getY() + i, this.getZ(), 0, 0, 0); } this.duration--; if (this.duration <= 0) { this.remove(); } } else { super.tick(); } } @Override public void addAdditionalSaveData(CompoundNBT nbt) { super.addAdditionalSaveData(nbt); nbt.putBoolean("activated", this.activated); nbt.putInt("duration", this.duration); } @Override public void readAdditionalSaveData(CompoundNBT nbt) { super.readAdditionalSaveData(nbt); if (nbt.contains("activated")) { this.activated = nbt.getBoolean("activated"); } if (nbt.contains("duration")) { this.duration = nbt.getInt("duration"); } } @Override public IPacket<?> getAddEntityPacket() { return NetworkHooks.getEntitySpawningPacket(this); } } Can somebody explain me why? Thanks!
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.