Probelems connecting to server

justjort

My fried tries to join my server, however after seeing the login screen for a couple of minutes his request gets rejected. We have tried re-installing all the things: java, forge, ftb. We even tried using multimc. We are all running 1.0.2 of the direwolf20 pack.

Here are the logs for server and client:

http://goo.gl/5jwlqm (client - FML log (sorry for dropbox, its too big for pastebin))

http://pastebin.com/pQbesp1d (Server)

Note: I have no trouble what so ever, using my local or public IP.

on the client this sometimes pops up as well: Unexpected packet during modded negotiation - assuming vanilla or keepalives : net.minecraft.network.play.server.S00PacketKeepAlive

Edit: We have tried installing act and morpheous onto the client, in vain

I hope someone knows how to fix it :)

(before you send me to the ftb help desk, I do think that this is a forge related problem and therefore have much more luck finding a solution here)

Can he connect to vanilla servers? Can he connect to other modded servers? If I interpret those logs correctly it just looks as if the connection times out (due to his or the server's network connection).

He appears not to have any problems connecting to any other server, both vanilla and modded