Item stuck in its slot

JoNax97

I'm working on a custom crafting table with some new mechanics (so far, selecting a tool from a slot to use it in the recipe) The crafting manager is working and it detects the tools, and gives me the result. The thing is that the output slot seems (from what I could see) to be calling a craftMatrix update when I try to grab the item, and therefore resetting the recipe. The result is that the output item is stuck at the slot and I cannot take it.

I tried making a new, custom slot, linked it to my tileEntity as Inventory, and still the same. I don't really get where the problem is; I've changed a lot of methods to test them.

I was later toying a little with the broken slot, and I found that you can take a whole stack of the item (by using the mouse wheel button) and put that stack in your inventory. BUT, f you try to grab the original stack again, not only will it get stuck, but also it deletes the complete stack you cloned. This completely seems to be a de-sync between server and client, no? The thing is that I don't really know how to manage it, and I supposed it was handled by parent classes. In fact, it used to work  :(

Would you mind taking a look to my code? I'm sure I'm missing something. Since there's a lot of classes involved in the process, I'll give you the whole mod :P Here's the Mod Source: https://mega.co.nz/#!rghAUIIR!uZzsRsz4XDSktr9vQsWxVZf9gI23xpphYUZ9VLFnBAY

Thanks in advance!

Yeah, not gonna download something from a random site. Make a GitHub for your mod, or post the code on pastebin.com with syntax highlighting as java.

Don't PM me with questions. They will be ignored! Make a thread on the appropriate board for support.

1.12 -> 1.13 primer by williewillus.

1.7.10 and older versions of Minecraft are no longer supported due to it's age! Update to the latest version for support.

http://www.howoldisminecraft1710.today/