Minecraft wont even open

xDemonChip

I don't know what it is every time I hit the play button minecraft just closes after that. I did some research and everyone said it was because I was using java 8. I uninstalled java 8 and installed java 7 and minecraft still would just close and do nothing after I hit play. Im sorry if the answer is in the EAQ I have read it 3 times over and didnt find an answer. (Note: minecraft still works without forge, and I am using minecraft 1.7.10. I have tried both recommended and latest) Feedback is appreciated thank you!

Here are the logs https://www.mediafire.com/?nidudp5h25wfagc

Is there any way to tell? I recently installed Thermal Expansion (which comes with a core mod) but after I removed it minecraft still closed.

OH MY GOD I FOUND THE PROBLEM

I have TWO CoFH Core files, one is version B8 and one is B9

Thank you so much for your help couldn't have found the problem without you. (well idk I might have found it eventually but you were still a big help)

But should I reinstall java 8? Will it make minecraft run faster?