[1.7.10]Would it be possible to run my forge command through bukkit

starwarsmace

This might not be the right place to ask this, but is it possible to run a forge command that I made in my mod through bukkit?

If you mean that you created a command in forge then yes. As long as you have the mod installed (and a run-off version of bukkit that can run forge) then yes!

This might not be the right place to ask this, but is it possible to run a forge command that I made in my mod through bukkit?

If you mean that you created a command in forge then yes. As long as you have the mod installed (and a run-off version of bukkit that can run forge) then yes!

Cool! And Im not going to ask about the question that I have for the actual bukkit code over here. (Dont want to get in trouble/ scolded by a mod)

I'm back from being gone for... I think its been about a year. I'm pretty sure nobody remembers me, but hello anybody who does!

Cool! And Im not going to ask about the question that I have for the actual bukkit code over here. (Dont want to get in trouble/ scolded by a mod)

If it has to do with getting when the command is used, just go to the bukkit forums with it. It really is super simple.

No it doesnt have to do with that. I dont want any player sending it without permission. But I do want to force the player to run it. But I can probably figure it out anyway.

Actually I do have a followup question.

Is it possible to make a forge command not visible in /help

I'm back from being gone for... I think its been about a year. I'm pretty sure nobody remembers me, but hello anybody who does!

No it doesnt have to do with that. I dont want any player sending it without permission. But I do want to force the player to run it. But I can probably figure it out anyway.

Perms? I don't know, i've never tried to make forge and bukkit work together.

Oh ok. But do you have any idea how to not show forge mod commands in the /help?

Oh ok. But do you have any idea how to not show forge mod commands in the /help?

Im not talking about Perms.

Im asking something about forge

Can I hide a forge command from the /help. Im not talking about bukkit. Just about forge

/help is also in non-bukkit things.

Can I hide a forge command from the /help. Im not talking about bukkit. Just about forge

/help is global... And vanilla minecraft has "perms". Look into the src code, like I said. I have never tried to bridge bukkit and forge.

/help is global... And vanilla minecraft has "perms". Look into the src code, like I said. I have never tried to bridge bukkit and forge.

Well not about perms. Just nobody can see the command in the /help thing.

Even OPs