[1.7.10/1.8] Drawing beneath the hotbar.

Simply put, I would like to know how to draw the image before/underneath the hotbar. As you can see in the image below the image is drawn after the hotbar. Items are drawn after the image but not shown in the picture. Normally whenever I do stuff with GUI I render it alongside the experience and in the post event. I tried changing to the pre event and the entire blank area of the circle was white and the rest pure red (No opacity at all) I tried keeping it on the post event but changing to ElementType.HOTBAR and got the same result. Any tips would really help.

Edit: As well as in 1.7.10 ( Not sure if it happens in 1.8 ) If the last item in the hotbar to be rendered hasEffect() == true, the white appears in the middle again however it does have opacity.

@SubscribeEvent(priority = EventPriority.NORMAL) public void onRender(RenderGameOverlayEvent.Post event) {
if (event.isCanceled() || event.type != ElementType.EXPERIENCE || TimeInfectedTrackingClient.getSecondsInfected() < 60) return;
ScaledResolution sr = new ScaledResolution(minecraftInstance, minecraftInstance.displayWidth, minecraftInstance.displayHeight);

minecraftInstance.renderEngine.bindTexture(new ResourceLocation(Reference.MOD_ID.toLowerCase(), "textures/gui/eyeinfection.png"));
drawModalRectWithCustomSizedTexture(0, 0, 0, 0, sr.getScaledWidth(), sr.getScaledHeight(), sr.getScaledWidth(), sr.getScaledHeight());
}

[spoiler=Rendering]

nseTo1s.png

As well as if anyone knows how to get items to render like a glass bottle in hand like

[spoiler=This]

QREGh7W.png

Instead of like

[spoiler=This]

BKUw4Nc.png

In 1.7.10 that would be apprecated. 1.8 works fine because of the models and being able to change the rotation, size, etc. Within the json file.

@SubscribeEvent(priority = EventPriority.NORMAL) public void onRender(RenderGameOverlayEvent.Pre event) {
if (event.isCanceled() || event.type != ElementType.HOTBAR || TimeInfectedTrackingClient.getSecondsInfected() < 60) return;
ScaledResolution sr = new ScaledResolution(minecraftInstance, minecraftInstance.displayWidth, minecraftInstance.displayHeight);

GL11.glEnable(GL11.GL_BLEND);
minecraftInstance.renderEngine.bindTexture(new ResourceLocation(Reference.MOD_ID.toLowerCase(), "textures/gui/eyeinfection.png"));
drawModalRectWithCustomSizedTexture(0, 0, 0, 0, sr.getScaledWidth(), sr.getScaledHeight(), sr.getScaledWidth(), sr.getScaledHeight());
GL11.glDisable(GL11.GL_BLEND);
}

The game now looks like this.

NWTP3ve.png

The isFull3D thing fixed the other issue, thanks.

Thanks, it goes behind the hotbar now with this.

@SubscribeEvent(priority = EventPriority.NORMAL) public void onRender(RenderGameOverlayEvent.Pre event) {
if (event.isCanceled() || event.type != ElementType.HOTBAR || TimeInfectedTrackingClient.getSecondsInfected() < 1) return;

GL11.glEnable(GL11.GL_BLEND);
GL11.glDepthMask(false);
GL11.glDisable(GL11.GL_BLEND);
GL11.glDepthMask(true);
}

However any hasEffect item renders weirdly.

MjisJvC.png

I'd just like to add - at 30 000 000 coords there is a world-border that makes player have reddish something (by something I mean I don't know the word and mean exact same thing you want to do - I mean this red outline).

You might wanna check it, maybe even use it.

Also: http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Block_models

"display": {
        "thirdperson": {
            "rotation": [ -90, 0, 0 ],
            "translation": [ 0, 1, -3 ],
            "scale": [ 0.55, 0.55, 0.55 ]
        },
        "firstperson": {
            "rotation": [ 0, -135, 25 ],
            "translation": [ 0, 4, 2 ],
            "scale": [ 1.7, 1.7, 1.7 ]
        }
    }

Have a look at it regarding your bottle.

Edit: Ah sorry, you wanted 1.7.10 rotation? You could make renderFull3D false (i think).

1.7.10 is no longer supported by forge, you are on your own.