[1.8] Finding order in ticks.

Ernio

I really don't want to find a glitch weeks after I write my API so:

How it goes:

PRE

TICK

PRE

TICK

Let's say I will send a command that adds something (in execute()) to some list. Command is constructed probably around (3.).

When does execute() launch on server? Can execution be delayed?

Why? Well, my skill queue system is strongly dependent to PRE and POST tick updates. I need to know that everytime I add something to skill queue the first "tick" that will occur which will detect new skill in queue will always have it's PRE-TICK (which calls "onStartCasting()"). Having execute() launch exacly after I call it, would make POST launch 1st (i think), but then again - commands go with mini-packets (inside mc) - they might be delayed.

I could do that with simple boolean (e.g. isFresh) inside Skill class, but I am just wondering about this here (above).

Anyone had fun on this field? Thanks :)

Note: And yeah, I am looking, but CommandHandler/Manager are weird, and also I can't really make prints there.

1.7.10 is no longer supported by forge, you are on your own.