[SOLVED][1.8]No Natives in build folder after setupDecompWorkspace

jabelar

I just cloned one of my projects from github and ran gradlew setupDecompWorkspace and gradlew eclipse commands.  Those commands seemed to run successfully, including the extractNatives step.

However, when running it I got error about an unsatisfied link error for lwjgl.  I checked on the build path settings for the lwjgl and they don't have any natives location listed.  So I tried to manually associate them but found that there was no natives folder under my build folder.  In all my other projects I have natives under the build folder.

I don't know all that much about setting up workspaces, I pretty much have one set up that works that I copy for each new project.

Anyway, what is best practice to ensure that all libraries are properly set up?

Check out my tutorials here: http://jabelarminecraft.blogspot.com/

• 5 weeks later...

Use GradleStart as your main class, that should set up the natives correctly.

Hopefully this isn't too much of a necropost but what do you mean by changing the main class? I have the same problem, not natives folder in the generated build folder

He means in your Run Configuration. I don't know about other IDEs, but in Eclipse you can test your code by running it and for that there are Run Configurations where you specify some things about the project (in this case the main class) as well as class path, JRE, JVM arguments, Application Arguments.

Check out my tutorials here: http://jabelarminecraft.blogspot.com/