Help me Please! :(

So I was just playing on my server, then I wanted to re-log, so i left. When i tried to join the server back it kicked me out and said "Disconnected from server". Then I checked my console, and it said this.

[16:05:42] [server thread/INFO]: Omgkennydiedx_x joined the game

[16:05:48] [Netty IO #6/ERROR] [FML]: NetworkDispatcher exception

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Payload may not be larger than 2097050 bytes

at net.minecraft.network.play.server.S3FPacketCustomPayload.<init>(S3FPacketCustomPayload.java:33) ~[gr.class:?]

at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.internal.FMLProxyPacket.toS3FPacket(FMLProxyPacket.java:125) ~[FMLProxyPacket.class:?]

at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.handshake.NetworkDispatcher.write(NetworkDispatcher.java:419) ~[NetworkDispatcher.class:?]

at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelHandlerContext.invokeWrite(DefaultChannelHandlerContext.java:644) ~[DefaultChannelHandlerContext.class:?]

at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelHandlerContext.write(DefaultChannelHandlerContext.java:698) ~[DefaultChannelHandlerContext.class:?]

at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelHandlerContext.writeAndFlush(DefaultChannelHandlerContext.java:688) ~[DefaultChannelHandlerContext.class:?]

at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelHandlerContext.writeAndFlush(DefaultChannelHandlerContext.java:717) ~[DefaultChannelHandlerContext.class:?]

at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.writeAndFlush(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:893) ~[DefaultChannelPipeline.class:?]

at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel.writeAndFlush(AbstractChannel.java:239) ~[AbstractChannel.class:?]

at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager$1.run(NetworkManager.java:174) [ek.class:?]

at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor.runAllTasks(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:354) [singleThreadEventExecutor.class:?]

at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:348) [NioEventLoop.class:?]

at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$2.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:101) [singleThreadEventExecutor$2.class:?]

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_31]

[16:05:48] [server thread/WARN]: Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 5513ms behind, skipping 110 tick(s)

[16:05:48] [server thread/INFO] [OpenMods]: openmods.network.targets.SelectMultiplePlayers.listDispatchers(SelectMultiplePlayers.java:29): Trying to send message to disconnected player GCEntityPlayerMP['Omgkennydiedx_x'/11391, l='Modded Survival', x=2187.32, y=37.96, z=526.01]

[16:05:48] [server thread/INFO]: Omgkennydiedx_x lost connection: TranslatableComponent{key='disconnect.genericReason', args=[internal Exception: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Payload may not be larger than 2097050 bytes], siblings=[], style=Style{hasParent=false, color=null, bold=null, italic=null, underlined=null, obfuscated=null, clickEvent=null, hoverEvent=null}}

[16:05:48] [server thread/INFO]: Omgkennydiedx_x left the game

I tried rebooting the server, quiting my launcher, and going back in, deleting config files, redownloading my mod pack. Nothing helps, Please help me. :(

Something is sending a packet that's too large. I suggest you update to 1.8, this is fixed there.

Is there any other way to fix it? Cuz I'm using a lot of mods and not all of them are 1.8 version yet. I've been playing on that server for about 2 month now it was all good untill today for no reason...

I was having the same problem with my singleplayer world and was able to fix it (at least it does not crash immediately, I have not spent much time playing to see if it will come back yet).

Make sure to make a backup of your world save beforehand in case something goes wrong.

Using NBTExplorer, I deleted all entries related to Hats as well as Morph in my playerdata file, as well as in the level.dat file.

To find these in the playerdata file:

For Hats:

ForgeData>Hats_hatInfo

ForgeData>PlayerPersisted>Hats_unlocked

ForgeData>PlayerPersisted>Hats_wornHat

For Morph:

ForgeData>PlayerPersisted>MorphSave

and for the level.dat file go to Data>Player and then follow the same paths above.

Note: This will delete all of the hats/morphs you have obtained in your world.

Hopefully this helps those with the same problem.

• 4 years later...
On 4/7/2015 at 11:27 PM, Player713 said:

To find these in the playerdata file:

For Hats:

ForgeData>Hats_hatInfo

ForgeData>PlayerPersisted>Hats_unlocked

ForgeData>PlayerPersisted>Hats_wornHat

Where is the exact file location? I do not know where Forge itself is located

• Guest locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • I cant craft any of the epic fight mod weapons. I try using the recipes in the crafting table but nothing is working. and when i click on the epic fight weapon in jei there is no recipe at all.
    • Oklahoma Nation Cowboys at Youngstown Country PenguinsYoungstown, Ohio; Wednesday, 7 p.m. EDTBOTTOM LINE: The Youngstown Region Penguins facial area the Oklahoma Country Cowboys within the Countrywide Invitation Penguins include absent 15-5 versus Horizon League rivals, with a 9-4 history within non-meeting participate in. Youngstown Region is 1-2 inside online games resolved as a result of considerably less than 4 facts. The Cowboys are 8-10 in just Massive 12 engage in. Oklahoma Region ranks 9th within just the Large 12 taking pictures 31.1% towards 3-stage wide PERFORMERS: Dwayne Cohill is averaging 17.8 details and 4.8 helps for the Penguins. Adrian Nelson is averaging 17.1 info higher than the remaining 10 game titles for Youngstown Thompson is averaging 11.7 details for the Cowboys. Caleb Asberry is averaging 13.1 facts about the very last 10 video games for Oklahoma last 10 Video games: Penguins: 7-3 Zeke Zaragoza Jersey, averaging 79.7 info, 33.4 rebounds, 14.8 helps, 5.3 steals and 2.7 blocks for each video game despite the fact that capturing 48.1% versus the marketplace. Their rivals incorporate averaged 72.4 details for every : 4-6, averaging 66.4 specifics, 33.1 rebounds, 11.1 helps Jake Henry Jersey, 4.9 steals and 3.6 blocks for each sport even though taking pictures 41.3% towards the sector. Their rivals consist of averaged 72.0 info. The made this tale making use of technological innovation delivered by means of Information and facts Skrive and info against Sportradar. Cowboys Shop
    • Oklahoma Nation Cowboys at Youngstown Country PenguinsYoungstown, Ohio; Wednesday, 7 p.m. EDTBOTTOM LINE: The Youngstown Region Penguins facial area the Oklahoma Country Cowboys within the Countrywide Invitation Penguins include absent 15-5 versus Horizon League rivals, with a 9-4 history within non-meeting participate in. Youngstown Region is 1-2 inside online games resolved as a result of considerably less than 4 facts. The Cowboys are 8-10 in just Massive 12 engage in. Oklahoma Region ranks 9th within just the Large 12 taking pictures 31.1% towards 3-stage wide PERFORMERS: Dwayne Cohill is averaging 17.8 details and 4.8 helps for the Penguins. Adrian Nelson is averaging 17.1 info higher than the remaining 10 game titles for Youngstown Thompson is averaging 11.7 details for the Cowboys. Caleb Asberry is averaging 13.1 facts about the very last 10 video games for Oklahoma last 10 Video games: Penguins: 7-3 Zeke Zaragoza Jersey, averaging 79.7 info, 33.4 rebounds, 14.8 helps, 5.3 steals and 2.7 blocks for each video game despite the fact that capturing 48.1% versus the marketplace. Their rivals incorporate averaged 72.4 details for every : 4-6, averaging 66.4 specifics, 33.1 rebounds, 11.1 helps Jake Henry Jersey, 4.9 steals and 3.6 blocks for each sport even though taking pictures 41.3% towards the sector. Their rivals consist of averaged 72.0 info. The made this tale making use of technological innovation delivered by means of Information and facts Skrive and info against Sportradar. Cowboys Shop
    • DUTA89 agen slot online terbaik dan sering memberikan kemenangan kepada setiap member yang deposit diatas 50k dengan tidak klaim bonus sepeser pun.   Link daftar : https://heylink.me/DUTA89OFFICIAL/  
    • Hello All! Started a MC Eternal 1.6.2.2 server on Shockbyte hosting. The only other mod I added was betterfarmland v0.0.8BETA. Server is 16GB and Shockbyte wont tell me how many CPU cores i have.  We are having problems now when players log in it seems to crash the server. At other times it seems fine and we can have 3 people playing for hours at a time. Usually always when it does crash it is when someone logs in. Crash Reports Below. To the person who can post the fix I will reward $100 via Paypal.   ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // This is a token for 1 free hug. Redeem at your nearest Mojangsta: [~~HUG~~] Time: 2024-09-19 21:04:58 UTC Description: Exception in server tick loop java.lang.StackOverflowError     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.hasCompletedChildrenOrSelf(PlayerAdvancements.java:451)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.shouldBeVisible(PlayerAdvancements.java:419)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:385)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:411)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:406)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:411)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:406)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:411)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:406)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:411)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:406)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:411)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:406)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:411)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:406)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:411)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:406)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:411)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:406)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:411)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:406)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:411)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:406)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:411)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:406)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:411)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:406)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:411)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:406)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:411)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:406)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:411)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:406)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:411)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:406)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:411)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:406)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:411)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:406)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:411)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:406)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:411)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:406)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:411)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:406)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:411)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:406)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:411)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:406)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:411)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:406)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:411)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:406)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:411)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:406)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:411)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:406)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:411)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:406)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:411)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:406)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:411)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:406)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:411)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:406)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:411)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:406)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:411)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:406)     at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.ensureVisibility(PlayerAdvancements.java:411)     at net.minecraft.advancements.P  
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.