ForgeGradle - eclipse - Weirdness. what am i doing wrong?

plaguewolf

i had an i dea for a mod, and decided to finally sit down and begin learning how forge works/writing a forge mod. i had started before woring with forge 1291 some months ago and with that version i had minor success (read: life got in the way xD )

previosly i had wanted to add NEI to my workspaces run instance, so that the NEI mod was loaded with my mod and such. it worked flawlessly, just drop CodeChicken's stuff in the mods folder in eclipse workspace, and when i ran the client i had those mods installed additionally.

no transitioning to forge 1307 when i put the codechickencore, NEI, and forge multipart into the mods folder, i get errors that crash the client. so i removed multipart (i had no need of it as yet ) but left CCC and NEI in, and got the same crash, then i remove NEI and leave codechicken core , and the related lib, in the mods folder and it runs just fine? what am i missing here?

ive read that it is recomended that the mods be added as gradle depenencies, but my mod wont depend on them, i just want to use them in my dev environment. later my mod might depend on multipart but thats far down the road.

edit: after attpemting to recreate the issue so i could pastebin the logs for this forum, it magicaly works with multipart and codechickencore. however adding NEI breaks it.

heres the log for after it worked with multipart and CCC, after adding NEI :: http://pastebin.com/9wMKFuum

what am i doing wrong?

foud related thread with no answer... http://www.minecraftforge.net/forum/index.php?topic=28882.0