Fatal Error Crash

Earlier this morning I updated to the most recent version of Forge, 1.7.10-10.13.3.1408. When I started my game up and logged into my survival world everything worked fine until I tried to open my inventory. When I opened my inventory the game closed out my world, and showed a message saying "A fatal error has occurred, this connection has been terminated". The entire game did not close, I was just sent to the multiplayer menu. When I tried to log back into my world, I got no chat messages like I normally do when I start my world and when I tried to click on my Energetic Infuser the game shut down my world again and gave me the same message it did before. I tried restarting my world several times to see if the bug would go away and it hasn't. Below is the pastbin of my fml-latest log. If anyone knows how I can fix this issue I would really appreciate the help. Thanks!

Log: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2fprUXOfjyCWU0wQzNrRUFTTlU/view?usp=sharing