Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

cant run minecraft forge 1.8 java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

jtsfour

every time i run forge 1.8 i get this error java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException i have built deleted and rebuilt countless times nothing i try works pls help it appears that lwjgl isnt loading for some reason

java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_45]

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57) ~[?:1.7.0_45]

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.7.0_45]

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606) ~[?:1.7.0_45]

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]

Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no lwjgl in java.library.path

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1886) ~[?:1.7.0_45]

at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:849) ~[?:1.7.0_45]

at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1088) ~[?:1.7.0_45]

at org.lwjgl.Sys$1.run(Sys.java:73) ~[lwjgl-2.9.1.jar:?]

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_45]

at org.lwjgl.Sys.doLoadLibrary(Sys.java:66) ~[lwjgl-2.9.1.jar:?]

at org.lwjgl.Sys.loadLibrary(Sys.java:95) ~[lwjgl-2.9.1.jar:?]

at org.lwjgl.Sys.<clinit>(Sys.java:112) ~[lwjgl-2.9.1.jar:?]

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.getSystemTime(Minecraft.java:2870) ~[Minecraft.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:44) ~[Main.class:?]

... 6 more

Have you run

gradlew eclipse

after the

gradlew setupDecompWorkspace/setupDevWorkspace

?

Don't PM me with questions. They will be ignored! Make a thread on the appropriate board for support.

1.12 -> 1.13 primer by williewillus.

1.7.10 and older versions of Minecraft are no longer supported due to it's age! Update to the latest version for support.

http://www.howoldisminecraft1710.today/

I saw other people use

gradlew setupDecompWorkspace --refresh-dependencies

Don't PM me with questions. They will be ignored! Make a thread on the appropriate board for support.

1.12 -> 1.13 primer by williewillus.

1.7.10 and older versions of Minecraft are no longer supported due to it's age! Update to the latest version for support.

http://www.howoldisminecraft1710.today/