Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[1.8] animated textures

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Never mind... Turns out I really am an idiot, I tried starting it again and bingo bango now it works. so sorry
    • Hello, so I just started trying to make a server, and when I start it I get this error 15:05:45] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/DedicatedServer]: Done (9.719s)! For help, type "help" [15:05:46] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/DedicatedServer]: Unknown or incomplete command, see below for error [15:05:46] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/DedicatedServer]: <--[HERE] [15:05:46] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/DedicatedServer]: Unknown or incomplete command, see below for error [15:05:46] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/DedicatedServer]: '<--[HERE] [15:05:46] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/DedicatedServer]: Unknown or incomplete command, see below for error [15:05:46] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/DedicatedServer]: <--[HERE] And nothing happens. the server doesnt start? Im sure its me cuz im an idiot, but i could really use some help
    • 1.12 is no longer supported on this forum. Please update to a modern version of Minecraft to receive support.
    • E:\Server-AntiBritishGalacticraft>java -jar forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2855.jar --installServer A problem occurred running the Server launcher.java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:78) at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:567) at net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.run(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:70) at net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.main(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:34) Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: class jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader cannot be cast to class java.net.URLClassLoader (jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader and java.net.URLClassLoader are in module java.base of loader 'bootstrap') at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.<init>(Launch.java:34) at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) ... 6 more Not sure where the full log is as it s a sevrer.
    • Forge doesn't delete mods. However, CurseForge modpacks do not include mods that are distributed through the Curse network, mods that are hosted by Curse are instead listed in a manifest that then needs to be processed by the Curse client to properly install the pack.
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.