[1.7.10] Multiblock

Dijkstra

I want make a multiblock structure from a single block add by my mod i want it to register as multiblock if 1 wide and 2 high depth one or 2 wide and 2 heigh depth 1, i want the blocks to changes texture when it is a multiblock and i want each of the blocks to have difference and when it a multiblock when right clicked it will bring up gui.

I have the coding for the gui open when a single block is right click i have made boolean variable call multiblock and warp gui open code in if statement to only fire when boolean is true. but i am looking how to get boolean to become only if it is the desired  multiblock shape and how to update the texture when the boolean is true.

To check if it is the desired multiblock make if checks like (pseudocode incoming)

if(world.getBlock(x,y,z) == Blocks.stone && world.getBlock(x,y,z)==Blocks.wood) setBooleanToTrue()

I dont know what the getBlock method in 1.7 was so u need to find that out urself.

And about the texture. I think you could use metadata to do that

To check if it is the desired multiblock make if checks like (pseudocode incoming)

if(world.getBlock(x,y,z) == Blocks.stone && world.getBlock(x,y,z)==Blocks.wood) setBooleanToTrue()

I dont know what the getBlock method in 1.7 was so u need to find that out urself.

And about the texture. I think you could use metadata to do that

x,y,z absolute position as the x,y,z value it is in the world or distance from the the block in question

of course absolute.

so how do i check the block next to one placed? do i have the ~ like in relative teleport

Nope, you have to assemble multiblock in method that is passing you original block args. Then just use originPoint + Offset...