[1.8] Armor tutorials for 1.8 ??? <Solved>

perromercenary00

good days

im not english speaker, i wanna add some custom armors to mi actual mod

http://www.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/228033-mercenarymod

and wanna make this custome armors able to resist mi custom grenades but leave thats for latter

very confused im whith the tutorials, all i found is for 1.7 and the imports at the beginning of the class marks errors in eclipse thos classes dont exist anymore in 1.8

http://bedrockminer.jimdo.com/modding-tutorials/basic-modding-1-7/custom-armor/

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/mapping-and-modding-tutorials/1571540-1-7-x-1-8-forge-making-custom-armor-that-adds

this kind of declaration works no more

public static EnumArmorMaterial MYHTRIL= EnumHelper.addArmorMaterial("MYHTRIL", 47, new int[]{6, 10, 8, 6}, 28);

but i learn in the forums this and do this wat the declarations for mi materials

//coal
public static ArmorMaterial car = EnumHelper.addArmorMaterial("car", "carbono", 12, new int[] {2, 6, 4, 2}, 16);
public static ArmorMaterial carbono()
{
return car;
}

//steel
public static ArmorMaterial ace = EnumHelper.addArmorMaterial("ace", "acero", 16, new int[] {3, 7, 5, 3}, 30);
public static ArmorMaterial acero()
{
return ace;
}

//obsidian
public static ArmorMaterial obs = EnumHelper.addArmorMaterial("obs", "obsidiana", 20, new int[] {4, 8, 6, 4}, 30);
public static ArmorMaterial obsidiana()
{
return obs;
}

//bedrock
public static ArmorMaterial nok = EnumHelper.addArmorMaterial("nok", "nokia", 30, new int[] {10, 10, 10, 10}, 60);
public static ArmorMaterial nokia()
{
return nok;
}

well I need a tutorial update to 1.8 or at least the class code for a full armor whith the renders parts and the boots, helmet, chest, and pants  classes

Gracias.

It still works fine, you just have to supply all of the parameters.

public static final ArmorMaterial NEW_MATERIAL = EnumHelper.addArmorMaterial("NewMaterial", "FakeTexture", 5, new int[] {1,3,2,1}, 5);

Why are you making a (poorly named) getter method for your material when it is already public and static?

As for the rest of the classes, if you had it working in 1.7.10 and you know how the 1.8 modeling system works, it shouldn't be that difficult to update.