A Few questions and problems - See through Blocks,Make fire effect

Mr.sKrabs

To let you understand what I meant: http://prntscr.com/7yvc7j

I know I coded these blocks as well full cubed blocks and thus you can see through it.

What i dont know is how to fix it..Maybe if i make them slabs figures?.

And how do I make for the campfire fire effect

Plus when I destroy the cotton plant I did an item drop of a cotton,But one problem it returns the block aswell,People can just farm it by spawning and destroying.

How can I make it so you WONT recieve the block once you destroy it?

Lol, at 1st I thought, this was a GIGANTIC plant growing on top of grass!!

As to transparency:

http://greyminecraftcoder.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/troubleshooting-block-and-item-rendering.html

http://greyminecraftcoder.blogspot.com.au/2015/05/common-mistakes-in-block-models.html

(isOpaqueCube)

1.7.10 is no longer supported by forge, you are on your own.

I want to make it like a furnace if you put fuel inside it wil generate body heat aswell as light and you can cook on it

I know its a lot requests but i know its more then possible and I am willing to sit on my ass all day!

Like diesieben would write:

"That's cool!"

You gave no real question and no real problem to solve.

"I want" and "Someone help" won't tell us what is the problem.

I alredy told you to look as vanilla's BlockFurnace. It is REALLY simple task.

SHow what you tried.

When I said I want I meant I do want it but I dont know how to do it.

I already tried doing it by extending BlockFurnace,but one problem we'll I wanted to do custom slots inside the campfire and I dont know how, plus for some reason after I launched the game successfuly for some reason it did act fully as a furnace it even said "furnace" but for some reason the campfire lost its texture

Bro, learn Java, you probably heard that at least once now. (and please, don't give me that stuff about "you are here to help, not tell me that I don't know Java", I am helping you).

You don't need to extend anything. You just make your own block, apply your model to it (campfire), and then, in YOUR block class you Override #randomDisplayTick and perform particle-spawning.

You have literally ready-to-use code in BlockFurnace, only thing is that the furnace spawns flames on Front face of furnace block and you want to do it in center of block. It's like, literally, 5min to make.

That is because you are extending BlockFurnace. Don't do that. You are also copying all the code from BlockFurnace and overriding it in your campfire block class. Don't do that. What you need to be doing is creating your own block class and code your own custom furnace from the ground up - there has to be work done if you want something done correctly and efficiently.

Development of Plugins [2012 - 2014] Development of Mods [2012 - Current]