Minecraft 1.6.4 -9.11.1.965 won't Launch =(

Truevsgaming

Hey guys i need help! for some reason i can't open my minecraft game with this specific version of forge...  Here's my situation:

Can I install the forge installer? Yes

Does any other version of 1.6.4 forge work? Yes

Am i using java7? Yes

Is any of your mods for Forge 1.6.4 corrupt? No

Does the launcher turn back on when you attempt to play game?: No

can you send and error messages that may have appeared when your Minecraft crashed? No

OK so basically everything else works fine but when it comes to launching the game while i have that version of forge installed it's an issue...  as soon as i click play on the Minecraft launcher it leads the stuff and that's it nothing pops up after that and i've been looking up solutions with this issue for the past week and nothing has come up... i really hope it's not just me or i'll be pissed about it cuz i never had this issue before even after i had this version installed. In fact this just started happening recently... idk maybe it's something on my computer that's keeping me from playing this version of forge. but either way i'm looking for solutions and people to help me so please respond asap.