[1.7.10] Custom Dimension Crashing the Game [SOLVED]

HalestormXV

Okay, so I have a custom dimension in my mod and it is really bugging me. When I test it in Eclipse it works just fine. I can enter it and exit it without any issue. However, people are reporting that they are crashing when entering the dimension in the released version of the mod. Here is what one crash report says:

http://pastebin.com/VxqFEYJN

This is incredibly hard to debug because like I said, on my test environment in eclipse the dimension works just fine. Here is the dimension code:

ChunkProvider

http://pastebin.com/SS0Zxya2

Dimension Class

package com.halestormxv.worldALT;

import net.minecraftforge.common.DimensionManager;

public class Dimension {
/**
 * Regster dimension world providers with the dimension manager.
 */
public static void registerWorldProvider(){
	DimensionManager.registerProviderType(DimensionIDs.LIGHTFORESTDIMENSION, WorldProviderForest.class, true);
}

/**
 * Register dimensions.
 * @param register
 */
public static void registerDimensions(){
	DimensionManager.registerDimension(DimensionIDs.LIGHTFORESTDIMENSION, DimensionIDs.LIGHTFORESTDIMENSION);
}

}

DimensionID Class

package com.halestormxv.worldALT;

import com.halestormxv.Main.celConfiguration;

public class DimensionIDs {

public static int LIGHTFORESTDIMENSION = celConfiguration.celDim_ID;
}

WorldChunkManager for dimension

http://pastebin.com/nenHN90C

WorldProvider for dimension

http://pastebin.com/JkJLgYYr

Sky Rendere - Here is the SkyRenderer where it seems like the issue might be originating:

http://pastebin.com/mU2mkQ5Y

And here is a beautiful picture of my dimension so I can look at it on my screen and say "I know you are working for me"

http://i.imgur.com/VfUXatv.png

You're trying to access the

RenderGlobal#starGLCallList

field via reflection, but there's no field with that name in the obfuscated client; the field has an SRG name instead.

You need to try both the MCP and SRG names of a field/method when using reflection.

ReflectionHelper

accounts for this by accepting multiple names for a field/method and trying each one until it finds one that works.

You can find the SRG name of a field/method using the MCP mapping CSV files. The default 1.7.10 mappings can be found in ~/.gradle/caches/minecraft/net/minecraftforge/forge/<forge_version>/unpacked/conf, the default 1.8 mappings and any manually-specified mappings can be found in ~/.gradle/caches/minecraft/de/oceanlabs/mcp/<mappings_channel>/<mappings_version> (replace ~ with %USERPROFILE% on Windows). You can also download mappings from the MCPBot website.

Please don't PM me to ask for help. Asking your question in a public thread preserves it for people who are having the same problem in the future.

Well thank you for that. I had absolutely no idea about that.

Am I able to add

minecraft {

mappings = 'stable_12'

}

to my build.gradle and will that resolve the issue for all future builds? Or will I still need to manually switch around the names? Pardon my ignorance but I found no documentation on this when I first started modding and this is only my first mod.

EDIT: Apparently I can't do that as adding that to my gradle.build causes my project to fail to compile with a stupid amount of errors that don't even appear in eclipse. So i image that means I have to d it manually?

EDIT 2: And just to make sure I am understanding you correctly I would need to change: RenderGlobal#starGLCallList to RenderGlobal#field_72772_v because that is obfuscated ID of it according to the csv file correct? As well as change any references to starGLCallList (which only appears in the SkyRender class to field_72772_v)

You can update your mappings like that, but a couple of names of widely-used methods/fields have changed since 1.7.10's default mappings versions; so you need to fix your code to use the new names. Most deobfuscated builds of 1.7.10 mods are built for the older mappings, so they won't work properly with the new mappings unless you recompile them yourself. One way around this is to use manually recompiled deobfuscated builds of CodeChickenLib and CodeChickenCore and obfuscated builds of all other mods, which CodeChickenCore will deobfuscate at runtime.

If you reference a field/method directly in your code, ForgeGradle will automatically reobfuscate it for you when you build your mod. It's only when dealing with reflection that you need to use both names, since ForgeGradle can't reobfuscate reflection calls.

Instead of using this:

ReflectionHelper.getPrivateValue(RenderGlobal.class, renderGlobal, "starGLCallList") // Only MCP name

Use this:

ReflectionHelper.getPrivateValue(RenderGlobal.class, renderGlobal, "starGLCallList", "field_72772_v") // MCP and SRG names

Please don't PM me to ask for help. Asking your question in a public thread preserves it for people who are having the same problem in the future.

Okay that makes sense. Although I am probably too far into my mod to re-update all of my methods that have been rewritten. So I will probably have to just keep that in mind when doing future mods. Furthermore I am only using the ReflectionHelper.getPrivateValue in one spot in my entire mod so it is probably more efficient and timely to just change that piece of the code.

Now that that has been resolved I seem to be running into another issue. When trying to enter my dimension on the server I get a crash report: http://pastebin.com/T8gsRgHN

Now do note this crash report is from my mod, compiled, while installed in my modpack, which is why all those other mods are listed. However the issue seems to be with my dimension provider as it is clearly saying it is non-existent. I have once again utilized this in my test environment and it works fine as we can see by my screenshot. So I know the dimension seems to be working in the test environment.

However the big difference is that my server runs on kCauldron/Cauldron/MCPC+ (whatever you want to refer to it as).

Now I know my provider is being created as indicated in the worldProviderForest class specifically here:

http://pastebin.com/JkJLgYYr (WorldProvider ClassS)

/** Get Provider for Dimension **/
public static WorldProvider getProviderForDimension(int id)
{
	return DimensionManager.createProviderFor(DimensionIDs.LIGHTFORESTDIMENSION);
}

This makes me wonder if this is an issue utilizing kCauldron? Or perhaps I am creating my provider wrong? I know it is something I have done because mods like Twilight Forest, Abyssal Craft, or any other mod that adds dimensions works fine on the server, so it clearly is something on my end.

Where are you calling

Dimension.registerWorldProvider

and

Dimension.registerDimensions

from?

Even if you used the stable_12 mappings, you'd still need to provide both the SRG and MCP names of any method/field you access via reflection. The only time you can use a single name is when the method/field has no MCP name (so it appears as

func_2234_b

/

field_1212_a

even in the development environment).

Ahh thank you, I didn't realize that. The more you know the better lol.

As for where I am calling them I am calling them here: http://pastebin.com/XCTP31ej (in my main class)

However in going back over my code perhaps it is because I did this:

public WorldProviderForest()
{
	setDimension(DimensionIDs.LIGHTFORESTDIMENSION);
	this.getSaveFolder();
}

And I should be doing this:

public WorldProviderForest()
  {
    setDimension(DimensionIDs.LIGHTFORESTDIMENSION);
    this.saveFolder = ("DIM" + DimensionIDs.LIGHTFORESTDIMENSION);
  }

public String getSaveFolder()
  {
    return this.saveFolder;
  }

that is just a guess and would semi-explain what is going on, maybe?

EDIT: Even with the above updates the client still crashes, yet the server doesn't. Matter of fact the achv for entering that dimension still gets complete according to the server console.

EDIT 2: Wow total noob move - my server dimID was different from the client dimID. Now my question becomes, is there a way to force sync between the server ID and the client ID and if so how? Forgive my ignorance.

EDIT 3: Lastly when the mod has been compiled the custom texture for the sun and the moon in that dimension do not show, yet in the uncompiled testing state they show just fine. Specifically these are set in the SkyRenderer class: http://pastebin.com/mU2mkQ5Y  at lines 116 (sun) and 129 (moon) once the issue in Edit 2 and Edit 3 are resolved that will basically conclude my custom dimension problems. And thank you for the help you have given me thus far.

EDIT 2: Wow total noob move - my server dimID was different from the client dimID. Now my question becomes, is there a way to force sync between the server ID and the client ID and if so how? Forgive my ignorance.

There's no built-in config syncing mechanism, but you can send a packet from the server with its configuration options when a client joins and then apply these on the client. You'll need to unregister the previous provider/dimension IDs and register the new ones.

EDIT 3: Lastly when the mod has been compiled the custom texture for the sun and the moon in that dimension do not show, yet in the uncompiled testing state they show just fine. Specifically these are set in the SkyRenderer class: http://pastebin.com/mU2mkQ5Y  at lines 116 (sun) and 129 (moon) once the issue in Edit 2 and Edit 3 are resolved that will basically conclude my custom dimension problems. And thank you for the help you have given me thus far.

I'm not entirely sure what the problem is there. Do the

ResourceLocation

paths exactly match the paths on disk (including capitalisation)? Try removing the leading slash from the paths.

Just another tidbit: ReflectionHelper#getPrivateValue can take the field index instead of names, e.g.:

// field index is zero-indexed, so n-1
Object o = ReflectionHelper.getPrivateValue(RenderGlobal.class, renderGlobal, 13);
// you'll need to check type and cast to get the actual value

Granted, it's less readable, but sometimes you just want something quick and dirty, e.g. for initial testing (especially if there are only a handful of fields - RenderGlobal is not a good use case).

I am unfortunately not familiar enough with packets yet to figure out how to get that to work. But I will have to do some research. Perhaps you have some guidance I can look to? However thankfully my pack is distributed via FTB and Technic so my client and server files will always be in sync. But this is good practice to get into regardless.

And with respect to the moon and sun. You are correct. Looks like removing the trailing / was all it took lol. Had to recompile the whole mod because of it lol but now it seems to work just fine both on the server and on the client with no issue. Custom sun and moon are showing wonderfully. THANK YOU!

And thank you as well coolAlias. I will be happy to keep that in mind. Much appreciated.

I am unfortunately not familiar enough with packets yet to figure out how to get that to work. But I will have to do some research. Perhaps you have some guidance I can look to?

diesieben07 has a tutorial on the Simple Network Implementation here.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • My friend is trying to put together a mod-pack. Whenever we unlock an advancement we unlock every advancement related to that mod, can anyone shine some light on how we could fix this?
    • I’m trying to play mod packs for Minecraft. But it’s asking me to buy Minecraft again. How do I fix??!?
    • You should post your log on a paste site per the FAQ (link in banner at top of page), it's near impossible to read the way you have it posted with all the sideways scrolling needed.
    • ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // Don't do that. Time: 2024-06-27 18:44:24 Description: Watching Server java.lang.Error: ServerHangWatchdog detected that a single server tick took 60.00 seconds (should be max 0.05) at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.ServerWatchdog.run(ServerWatchdog.java:43) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23313!/:?] {re:classloading} at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1583) ~[?:?] {re:mixin} A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- Head -- Thread: Server Watchdog Suspected Mods: NONE Stacktrace: at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.ServerWatchdog.run(ServerWatchdog.java:43) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23313!/:?] {re:classloading} -- Thread Dump -- Details: Threads: "Reference Handler" daemon prio=10 Id=9 RUNNABLE at [email protected]/java.lang.ref.Reference.waitForReferencePendingList(Native Method) at [email protected]/java.lang.ref.Reference.processPendingReferences(Reference.java:246) at [email protected]/java.lang.ref.Reference$ReferenceHandler.run(Reference.java:208) "Finalizer" daemon prio=8 Id=10 WAITING on java.lang.ref.NativeReferenceQueue$Lock@55619fbd at [email protected]/java.lang.Object.wait0(Native Method) - waiting on java.lang.ref.NativeReferenceQueue$Lock@55619fbd at [email protected]/java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:366) at [email protected]/java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:339) at [email protected]/java.lang.ref.NativeReferenceQueue.await(NativeReferenceQueue.java:48) at [email protected]/java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue.remove0(ReferenceQueue.java:158) at [email protected]/java.lang.ref.NativeReferenceQueue.remove(NativeReferenceQueue.java:89) at [email protected]/java.lang.ref.Finalizer$FinalizerThread.run(Finalizer.java:173) "Signal Dispatcher" daemon prio=9 Id=11 RUNNABLE "Attach Listener" daemon prio=5 Id=12 RUNNABLE "Common-Cleaner" daemon prio=8 Id=27 TIMED_WAITING on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@5ba67b61 at [email protected]/jdk.internal.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method) - waiting on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@5ba67b61 at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.parkNanos(LockSupport.java:269) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.await(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:1847) at [email protected]/java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue.await(ReferenceQueue.java:71) at [email protected]/java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue.remove0(ReferenceQueue.java:143) at [email protected]/java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue.remove(ReferenceQueue.java:218) at [email protected]/jdk.internal.ref.CleanerImpl.run(CleanerImpl.java:140) at [email protected]/java.lang.Thread.runWith(Thread.java:1596) ... "Notification Thread" daemon prio=9 Id=28 RUNNABLE "JNA Cleaner" daemon prio=5 Id=55 WAITING on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@5f99f4cd at [email protected]/jdk.internal.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method) - waiting on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@5f99f4cd at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(LockSupport.java:371) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionNode.block(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:519) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.unmanagedBlock(ForkJoinPool.java:3780) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.managedBlock(ForkJoinPool.java:3725) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.await(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:1707) at [email protected]/java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue.await(ReferenceQueue.java:67) at [email protected]/java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue.remove0(ReferenceQueue.java:158) ... "Timer hack thread" daemon prio=5 Id=56 TIMED_WAITING at [email protected]/java.lang.Thread.sleep0(Native Method) at [email protected]/java.lang.Thread.sleep(Thread.java:509) at TRANSFORMER/[email protected]/net.minecraft.Util$9.run(Util.java:672) "modloading-worker-0" daemon prio=5 Id=57 WAITING on java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool@1a9b715a at [email protected]/jdk.internal.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method) - waiting on java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool@1a9b715a at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(LockSupport.java:371) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.awaitWork(ForkJoinPool.java:1893) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1809) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:188) "modloading-worker-0" daemon prio=5 Id=58 WAITING on java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool@1a9b715a at [email protected]/jdk.internal.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method) - waiting on java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool@1a9b715a at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(LockSupport.java:371) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.awaitWork(ForkJoinPool.java:1893) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1809) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:188) "modloading-worker-0" daemon prio=5 Id=59 WAITING on java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool@1a9b715a at [email protected]/jdk.internal.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method) - waiting on java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool@1a9b715a at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(LockSupport.java:371) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.awaitWork(ForkJoinPool.java:1893) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1809) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:188) "modloading-worker-0" daemon prio=5 Id=60 WAITING on java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool@1a9b715a at [email protected]/jdk.internal.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method) - waiting on java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool@1a9b715a at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(LockSupport.java:371) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.awaitWork(ForkJoinPool.java:1893) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1809) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:188) "modloading-worker-0" daemon prio=5 Id=62 WAITING on java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool@1a9b715a at [email protected]/jdk.internal.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method) - waiting on java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool@1a9b715a at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(LockSupport.java:371) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.awaitWork(ForkJoinPool.java:1893) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1809) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:188) "modloading-worker-0" daemon prio=5 Id=63 WAITING on java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool@1a9b715a at [email protected]/jdk.internal.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method) - waiting on java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool@1a9b715a at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(LockSupport.java:371) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.awaitWork(ForkJoinPool.java:1893) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1809) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:188) "modloading-worker-0" daemon prio=5 Id=64 WAITING on java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool@1a9b715a at [email protected]/jdk.internal.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method) - waiting on java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool@1a9b715a at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(LockSupport.java:371) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.awaitWork(ForkJoinPool.java:1893) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1809) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:188) "modloading-worker-0" daemon prio=5 Id=65 WAITING on java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool@1a9b715a at [email protected]/jdk.internal.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method) - waiting on java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool@1a9b715a at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(LockSupport.java:371) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.awaitWork(ForkJoinPool.java:1893) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1809) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:188) "modloading-worker-0" daemon prio=5 Id=66 WAITING on java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool@1a9b715a at [email protected]/jdk.internal.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method) - waiting on java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool@1a9b715a at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(LockSupport.java:371) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.awaitWork(ForkJoinPool.java:1893) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1809) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:188) "modloading-worker-0" daemon prio=5 Id=67 TIMED_WAITING on java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool@1a9b715a at [email protected]/jdk.internal.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method) - waiting on java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool@1a9b715a at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.parkUntil(LockSupport.java:449) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.awaitWork(ForkJoinPool.java:1891) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1809) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:188) "modloading-worker-0" daemon prio=5 Id=68 WAITING on java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool@1a9b715a at [email protected]/jdk.internal.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method) - waiting on java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool@1a9b715a at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(LockSupport.java:371) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.awaitWork(ForkJoinPool.java:1893) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1809) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:188) "modloading-worker-0" daemon prio=5 Id=69 WAITING on java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool@1a9b715a at [email protected]/jdk.internal.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method) - waiting on java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool@1a9b715a at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(LockSupport.java:371) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.awaitWork(ForkJoinPool.java:1893) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1809) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:188) "modloading-worker-0" daemon prio=5 Id=70 WAITING on java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool@1a9b715a at [email protected]/jdk.internal.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method) - waiting on java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool@1a9b715a at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(LockSupport.java:371) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.awaitWork(ForkJoinPool.java:1893) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1809) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:188) "modloading-worker-0" daemon prio=5 Id=71 WAITING on java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool@1a9b715a at [email protected]/jdk.internal.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method) - waiting on java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool@1a9b715a at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(LockSupport.java:371) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.awaitWork(ForkJoinPool.java:1893) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1809) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:188) "modloading-worker-0" daemon prio=5 Id=72 WAITING on java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool@1a9b715a at [email protected]/jdk.internal.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method) - waiting on java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool@1a9b715a at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(LockSupport.java:371) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.awaitWork(ForkJoinPool.java:1893) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1809) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:188) "modloading-worker-0" daemon prio=5 Id=73 WAITING on java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool@1a9b715a at [email protected]/jdk.internal.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method) - waiting on java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool@1a9b715a at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(LockSupport.java:371) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.awaitWork(ForkJoinPool.java:1893) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1809) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:188) "modloading-worker-0" daemon prio=5 Id=74 WAITING on java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool@1a9b715a at [email protected]/jdk.internal.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method) - waiting on java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool@1a9b715a at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(LockSupport.java:371) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.awaitWork(ForkJoinPool.java:1893) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1809) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:188) "modloading-worker-0" daemon prio=5 Id=75 WAITING on java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool@1a9b715a at [email protected]/jdk.internal.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method) - waiting on java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool@1a9b715a at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(LockSupport.java:371) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.awaitWork(ForkJoinPool.java:1893) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1809) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:188) "modloading-worker-0" daemon prio=5 Id=77 WAITING on java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool@1a9b715a at [email protected]/jdk.internal.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method) - waiting on java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool@1a9b715a at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(LockSupport.java:371) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.awaitWork(ForkJoinPool.java:1893) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1809) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:188) "modloading-worker-0" daemon prio=5 Id=78 WAITING on java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool@1a9b715a at [email protected]/jdk.internal.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method) - waiting on java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool@1a9b715a at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(LockSupport.java:371) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.awaitWork(ForkJoinPool.java:1893) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1809) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:188) "modloading-worker-0" daemon prio=5 Id=79 WAITING on java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool@1a9b715a at [email protected]/jdk.internal.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method) - waiting on java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool@1a9b715a at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(LockSupport.java:371) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.awaitWork(ForkJoinPool.java:1893) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1809) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:188) "modloading-worker-0" daemon prio=5 Id=80 WAITING on java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool@1a9b715a at [email protected]/jdk.internal.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method) - waiting on java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool@1a9b715a at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(LockSupport.java:371) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.awaitWork(ForkJoinPool.java:1893) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1809) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:188) "FileSystemWatchService" daemon prio=5 Id=81 RUNNABLE (in native) at [email protected]/sun.nio.fs.WindowsNativeDispatcher.GetQueuedCompletionStatus0(Native Method) at [email protected]/sun.nio.fs.WindowsNativeDispatcher.GetQueuedCompletionStatus(WindowsNativeDispatcher.java:1075) at [email protected]/sun.nio.fs.WindowsWatchService$Poller.run(WindowsWatchService.java:587) at [email protected]/java.lang.Thread.runWith(Thread.java:1596) at [email protected]/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1583) "ForkJoinPool.commonPool-worker-2" daemon prio=5 Id=88 TIMED_WAITING on java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool@43de99c3 at [email protected]/jdk.internal.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method) - waiting on java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool@43de99c3 at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.parkUntil(LockSupport.java:449) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.awaitWork(ForkJoinPool.java:1891) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1809) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:188) "Thread-1" daemon prio=5 Id=92 TIMED_WAITING at [email protected]/jdk.internal.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.parkNanos(LockSupport.java:410) at MC-BOOTSTRAP/[email protected]/com.electronwill.nightconfig.core.file.FileWatcher$WatcherThread.run(FileWatcher.java:190) "FileSystemWatchService" daemon prio=5 Id=93 RUNNABLE (in native) at [email protected]/sun.nio.fs.WindowsNativeDispatcher.GetQueuedCompletionStatus0(Native Method) at [email protected]/sun.nio.fs.WindowsNativeDispatcher.GetQueuedCompletionStatus(WindowsNativeDispatcher.java:1075) at [email protected]/sun.nio.fs.WindowsWatchService$Poller.run(WindowsWatchService.java:587) at [email protected]/java.lang.Thread.runWith(Thread.java:1596) at [email protected]/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1583) "FileSystemWatchService" daemon prio=5 Id=94 RUNNABLE (in native) at [email protected]/sun.nio.fs.WindowsNativeDispatcher.GetQueuedCompletionStatus0(Native Method) at [email protected]/sun.nio.fs.WindowsNativeDispatcher.GetQueuedCompletionStatus(WindowsNativeDispatcher.java:1075) at [email protected]/sun.nio.fs.WindowsWatchService$Poller.run(WindowsWatchService.java:587) at [email protected]/java.lang.Thread.runWith(Thread.java:1596) at [email protected]/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1583) "FileSystemWatchService" daemon prio=5 Id=95 RUNNABLE (in native) at [email protected]/sun.nio.fs.WindowsNativeDispatcher.GetQueuedCompletionStatus0(Native Method) at [email protected]/sun.nio.fs.WindowsNativeDispatcher.GetQueuedCompletionStatus(WindowsNativeDispatcher.java:1075) at [email protected]/sun.nio.fs.WindowsWatchService$Poller.run(WindowsWatchService.java:587) at [email protected]/java.lang.Thread.runWith(Thread.java:1596) at [email protected]/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1583) "FileSystemWatchService" daemon prio=5 Id=96 RUNNABLE (in native) at [email protected]/sun.nio.fs.WindowsNativeDispatcher.GetQueuedCompletionStatus0(Native Method) at [email protected]/sun.nio.fs.WindowsNativeDispatcher.GetQueuedCompletionStatus(WindowsNativeDispatcher.java:1075) at [email protected]/sun.nio.fs.WindowsWatchService$Poller.run(WindowsWatchService.java:587) at [email protected]/java.lang.Thread.runWith(Thread.java:1596) at [email protected]/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1583) "FileSystemWatchService" daemon prio=5 Id=97 RUNNABLE (in native) at [email protected]/sun.nio.fs.WindowsNativeDispatcher.GetQueuedCompletionStatus0(Native Method) at [email protected]/sun.nio.fs.WindowsNativeDispatcher.GetQueuedCompletionStatus(WindowsNativeDispatcher.java:1075) at [email protected]/sun.nio.fs.WindowsWatchService$Poller.run(WindowsWatchService.java:587) at [email protected]/java.lang.Thread.runWith(Thread.java:1596) at [email protected]/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1583) "HttpClient-2-SelectorManager" daemon prio=5 Id=99 RUNNABLE (in native) at [email protected]/sun.nio.ch.WEPoll.wait(Native Method) at [email protected]/sun.nio.ch.WEPollSelectorImpl.doSelect(WEPollSelectorImpl.java:114) at [email protected]/sun.nio.ch.SelectorImpl.lockAndDoSelect(SelectorImpl.java:130) - locked sun.nio.ch.Util$2@2bcb8faa - locked sun.nio.ch.WEPollSelectorImpl@3b643982 at [email protected]/sun.nio.ch.SelectorImpl.select(SelectorImpl.java:142) at platform/[email protected]/jdk.internal.net.http.HttpClientImpl$SelectorManager.run(HttpClientImpl.java:1366) "Yggdrasil Key Fetcher" daemon prio=5 Id=103 TIMED_WAITING on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@7ab48e15 at [email protected]/jdk.internal.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method) - waiting on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@7ab48e15 at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.parkNanos(LockSupport.java:269) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.awaitNanos(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:1758) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$DelayedWorkQueue.take(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:1182) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$DelayedWorkQueue.take(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:899) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.getTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1070) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1130) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:642) ... "Java2D Disposer" daemon prio=10 Id=129 WAITING on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@4d930001 at [email protected]/jdk.internal.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method) - waiting on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@4d930001 at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(LockSupport.java:371) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionNode.block(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:519) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.unmanagedBlock(ForkJoinPool.java:3780) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.managedBlock(ForkJoinPool.java:3725) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.await(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:1707) at [email protected]/java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue.await(ReferenceQueue.java:67) at [email protected]/java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue.remove0(ReferenceQueue.java:158) ... "AWT-Windows" daemon prio=6 Id=131 RUNNABLE (in native) at [email protected]/sun.awt.windows.WToolkit.eventLoop(Native Method) at [email protected]/sun.awt.windows.WToolkit.run(WToolkit.java:360) at [email protected]/java.lang.Thread.runWith(Thread.java:1596) at [email protected]/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1583) "TimerQueue" daemon prio=5 Id=135 WAITING on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@2060f637 at [email protected]/jdk.internal.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method) - waiting on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@2060f637 at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(LockSupport.java:371) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionNode.block(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:519) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.unmanagedBlock(ForkJoinPool.java:3780) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.managedBlock(ForkJoinPool.java:3725) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.await(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:1707) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.DelayQueue.take(DelayQueue.java:242) at [email protected]/javax.swing.TimerQueue.run(TimerQueue.java:165) ... Number of locked synchronizers = 1 - java.util.concurrent.locks.ReentrantLock$NonfairSync@3ad270c6 "Thread-2" daemon prio=5 Id=134 WAITING on java.lang.Object@2c1953f at [email protected]/java.lang.Object.wait0(Native Method) - waiting on java.lang.Object@2c1953f at [email protected]/java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:366) at [email protected]/java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:339) at [email protected]/sun.awt.AWTAutoShutdown.activateBlockerThread(AWTAutoShutdown.java:349) at [email protected]/sun.awt.AWTAutoShutdown.notifyThreadBusy(AWTAutoShutdown.java:175) - locked java.lang.Object@7efa1008 at [email protected]/java.awt.EventQueue$6.run(EventQueue.java:1126) at [email protected]/java.awt.EventQueue$6.run(EventQueue.java:1117) at [email protected]/java.security.AccessController.executePrivileged(AccessController.java:778) ... Number of locked synchronizers = 1 - java.util.concurrent.locks.ReentrantLock$NonfairSync@2b3c84de "Server console handler" daemon prio=8 Id=138 RUNNABLE (in native) at [email protected]/java.io.FileInputStream.readBytes(Native Method) at [email protected]/java.io.FileInputStream.read(FileInputStream.java:287) at [email protected]/java.io.BufferedInputStream.read1(BufferedInputStream.java:345) at [email protected]/java.io.BufferedInputStream.implRead(BufferedInputStream.java:420) at [email protected]/java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInputStream.java:399) at [email protected]/sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder.readBytes(StreamDecoder.java:329) at [email protected]/sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder.implRead(StreamDecoder.java:372) at [email protected]/sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder.lockedRead(StreamDecoder.java:215) ... Number of locked synchronizers = 3 - java.util.concurrent.locks.ReentrantLock$NonfairSync@25371a1e - java.util.concurrent.locks.ReentrantLock$NonfairSync@be324e0 - java.util.concurrent.locks.ReentrantLock$NonfairSync@44364b36 "DestroyJavaVM" prio=5 Id=139 RUNNABLE "D3D Screen Updater" daemon prio=7 Id=140 WAITING on java.lang.Object@4ad056e2 at [email protected]/java.lang.Object.wait0(Native Method) - waiting on java.lang.Object@4ad056e2 at [email protected]/java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:366) at [email protected]/sun.java2d.d3d.D3DScreenUpdateManager.run(D3DScreenUpdateManager.java:425) at [email protected]/java.lang.Thread.runWith(Thread.java:1596) at [email protected]/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1583) "Netty Server IO #0" daemon prio=8 Id=141 RUNNABLE (in native) at [email protected]/sun.nio.ch.WEPoll.wait(Native Method) at [email protected]/sun.nio.ch.WEPollSelectorImpl.doSelect(WEPollSelectorImpl.java:114) at [email protected]/sun.nio.ch.SelectorImpl.lockAndDoSelect(SelectorImpl.java:130) - locked io.netty.channel.nio.SelectedSelectionKeySet@572a524c - locked sun.nio.ch.WEPollSelectorImpl@143acaaf at [email protected]/sun.nio.ch.SelectorImpl.select(SelectorImpl.java:147) at MC-BOOTSTRAP/[email protected]/io.netty.channel.nio.SelectedSelectionKeySetSelector.select(SelectedSelectionKeySetSelector.java:68) at MC-BOOTSTRAP/[email protected]/io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.select(NioEventLoop.java:879) at MC-BOOTSTRAP/[email protected]/io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:526) at MC-BOOTSTRAP/[email protected]/io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$4.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:997) ... "FileSystemWatchService" daemon prio=8 Id=142 RUNNABLE (in native) at [email protected]/sun.nio.fs.WindowsNativeDispatcher.GetQueuedCompletionStatus0(Native Method) at [email protected]/sun.nio.fs.WindowsNativeDispatcher.GetQueuedCompletionStatus(WindowsNativeDispatcher.java:1075) at [email protected]/sun.nio.fs.WindowsWatchService$Poller.run(WindowsWatchService.java:587) at [email protected]/java.lang.Thread.runWith(Thread.java:1596) at [email protected]/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1583) "spark-monitoring-thread" daemon prio=5 Id=143 TIMED_WAITING on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@45fcb86d at [email protected]/jdk.internal.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method) - waiting on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@45fcb86d at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.parkNanos(LockSupport.java:269) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.awaitNanos(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:1758) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$DelayedWorkQueue.take(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:1182) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$DelayedWorkQueue.take(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:899) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.getTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1070) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1130) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:642) ... "spark-worker-pool-1-thread-1" daemon prio=8 Id=144 WAITING on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@33e5241f at [email protected]/jdk.internal.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method) - waiting on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@33e5241f at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(LockSupport.java:371) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionNode.block(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:519) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.unmanagedBlock(ForkJoinPool.java:3780) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.managedBlock(ForkJoinPool.java:3725) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.await(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:1707) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$DelayedWorkQueue.take(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:1170) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$DelayedWorkQueue.take(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:899) ... "spark-java-sampler-0-0" prio=5 Id=145 WAITING on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@7b4a03c7 at [email protected]/jdk.internal.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method) - waiting on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@7b4a03c7 at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(LockSupport.java:371) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionNode.block(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:519) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.unmanagedBlock(ForkJoinPool.java:3780) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.managedBlock(ForkJoinPool.java:3725) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.await(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:1707) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$DelayedWorkQueue.take(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:1177) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$DelayedWorkQueue.take(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:899) ... "spark-java-sampler-0-1" prio=5 Id=146 WAITING on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@7b4a03c7 at [email protected]/jdk.internal.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method) - waiting on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@7b4a03c7 at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(LockSupport.java:371) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionNode.block(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:519) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.unmanagedBlock(ForkJoinPool.java:3780) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.managedBlock(ForkJoinPool.java:3725) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.await(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:1707) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$DelayedWorkQueue.take(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:1177) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$DelayedWorkQueue.take(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:899) ... "spark-java-sampler-0-2" prio=5 Id=147 TIMED_WAITING on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@7b4a03c7 at [email protected]/jdk.internal.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method) - waiting on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@7b4a03c7 at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.parkNanos(LockSupport.java:269) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.awaitNanos(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:1758) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$DelayedWorkQueue.take(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:1182) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$DelayedWorkQueue.take(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:899) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.getTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1070) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1130) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:642) ... "spark-java-sampler-0-3" prio=5 Id=148 WAITING on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@7b4a03c7 at [email protected]/jdk.internal.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method) - waiting on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@7b4a03c7 at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(LockSupport.java:371) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionNode.block(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:519) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.unmanagedBlock(ForkJoinPool.java:3780) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.managedBlock(ForkJoinPool.java:3725) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.await(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:1707) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$DelayedWorkQueue.take(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:1170) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$DelayedWorkQueue.take(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:899) ... "spark-java-sampler-0-4" prio=5 Id=149 WAITING on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@7b4a03c7 at [email protected]/jdk.internal.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method) - waiting on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@7b4a03c7 at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(LockSupport.java:371) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionNode.block(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:519) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.unmanagedBlock(ForkJoinPool.java:3780) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.managedBlock(ForkJoinPool.java:3725) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.await(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:1707) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$DelayedWorkQueue.take(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:1170) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$DelayedWorkQueue.take(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:899) ... "spark-java-sampler-0-5" prio=5 Id=150 WAITING on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@7b4a03c7 at [email protected]/jdk.internal.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method) - waiting on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@7b4a03c7 at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(LockSupport.java:371) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionNode.block(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:519) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.unmanagedBlock(ForkJoinPool.java:3780) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.managedBlock(ForkJoinPool.java:3725) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.await(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:1707) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$DelayedWorkQueue.take(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:1170) at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$DelayedWorkQueue.take(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:899) ... "Server Watchdog" daemon prio=8 Id=155 RUNNABLE at [email protected]/sun.management.ThreadImpl.dumpThreads0(Native Method) at [email protected]/sun.management.ThreadImpl.dumpAllThreads(ThreadImpl.java:518) at [email protected]/sun.management.ThreadImpl.dumpAllThreads(ThreadImpl.java:506) at TRANSFORMER/[email protected]/net.minecraft.server.dedicated.ServerWatchdog.run(ServerWatchdog.java:41) at [email protected]/java.lang.Thread.runWith(Thread.java:1596) at [email protected]/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1583) "AWT-Shutdown" prio=5 Id=160 RUNNABLE Stacktrace: at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.ServerWatchdog.run(ServerWatchdog.java:43) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23313!/:?] {re:classloading} at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1583) ~[?:?] {re:mixin} -- Performance stats -- Details: Random tick rate: 3 Level stats: ResourceKey[minecraft:dimension / minecraft:overworld]: players: 0, entities: 0,0,0,0,0,0,529 [], block_entities: 93 [<null>:93], block_ticks: 0, fluid_ticks: 0, chunk_source: Chunks[S] W: 0 E: 0,0,0,0,0,0,529, ResourceKey[minecraft:dimension / blue_skies:everdawn]: players: 0, entities: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0 [], block_entities: 0 [], block_ticks: 0, fluid_ticks: 0, chunk_source: Chunks[S] W: 0 E: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0, ResourceKey[minecraft:dimension / aether:the_aether]: players: 0, entities: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0 [], block_entities: 0 [], block_ticks: 0, fluid_ticks: 0, chunk_source: Chunks[S] W: 0 E: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0, ResourceKey[minecraft:dimension / minecraft:the_end]: players: 0, entities: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0 [], block_entities: 0 [], block_ticks: 0, fluid_ticks: 0, chunk_source: Chunks[S] W: 0 E: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0, ResourceKey[minecraft:dimension / minecraft:the_nether]: players: 0, entities: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0 [], block_entities: 0 [], block_ticks: 0, fluid_ticks: 0, chunk_source: Chunks[S] W: 0 E: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0, ResourceKey[minecraft:dimension / undergarden:undergarden]: players: 0, entities: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0 [], block_entities: 0 [], block_ticks: 0, fluid_ticks: 0, chunk_source: Chunks[S] W: 0 E: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0, ResourceKey[minecraft:dimension / twilightforest:twilight_forest]: players: 0, entities: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0 [], block_entities: 0 [], block_ticks: 0, fluid_ticks: 0, chunk_source: Chunks[S] W: 0 E: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0, ResourceKey[minecraft:dimension / blue_skies:everbright]: players: 0, entities: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0 [], block_entities: 0 [], block_ticks: 0, fluid_ticks: 0, chunk_source: Chunks[S] W: 0 E: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0 Stacktrace: at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.ServerWatchdog.run(ServerWatchdog.java:43) ~[server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23313!/:?] {re:classloading} at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1583) ~[?:?] {re:mixin} -- System Details -- Details: Minecraft Version: 1.20.1 Minecraft Version ID: 1.20.1 Operating System: Windows 11 (amd64) version 10.0 Java Version: 21.0.3, Oracle Corporation Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode, sharing), Oracle Corporation Memory: 1410241880 bytes (1344 MiB) / 3271557120 bytes (3120 MiB) up to 8552185856 bytes (8156 MiB) CPUs: 24 Processor Vendor: GenuineIntel Processor Name: 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-13700KF Identifier: Intel64 Family 6 Model 183 Stepping 1 Microarchitecture: unknown Frequency (GHz): 3.42 Number of physical packages: 1 Number of physical CPUs: 16 Number of logical CPUs: 24 Graphics card #0 name: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti Graphics card #0 vendor: NVIDIA (0x10de) Graphics card #0 VRAM (MB): 4095.00 Graphics card #0 deviceId: 0x2803 Graphics card #0 versionInfo: DriverVersion=32.0.15.5599 Memory slot #0 capacity (MB): 16384.00 Memory slot #0 clockSpeed (GHz): 5.60 Memory slot #0 type: Unknown Memory slot #1 capacity (MB): 16384.00 Memory slot #1 clockSpeed (GHz): 5.60 Memory slot #1 type: Unknown Virtual memory max (MB): 106344.13 Virtual memory used (MB): 17165.40 Swap memory total (MB): 73728.00 Swap memory used (MB): 84.60 JVM Flags: 0 total; Server Running: true Player Count: 0 / 20; [] Data Packs: vanilla, mod:tmtmcoresandmore, mod:betterdungeons, mod:kuma_api (incompatible), mod:blue_skies (incompatible), mod:taxva, mod:betterwitchhuts, mod:additionalentityattributes (incompatible), mod:geckolib, mod:playeranimator (incompatible), mod:aether, mod:naturalist (incompatible), mod:betteroceanmonuments, mod:stalwart_dungeons, mod:apoli (incompatible), mod:insanelib, mod:yungsapi, mod:mixinextras (incompatible), mod:spawnermod (incompatible), mod:lost_aether_content, mod:progressivebosses, mod:taxoa, mod:bygonenether (incompatible), mod:balm, mod:spelunkery (incompatible), mod:shieldexp (incompatible), mod:betterfortresses, mod:dragonfight (incompatible), mod:cloth_config (incompatible), mod:twilightforest, mod:structure_gel, mod:farmersdelight, mod:morevillagers (incompatible), mod:endersdelight, mod:endrem (incompatible), mod:boss_music_mod, mod:resourcefulconfig (incompatible), mod:spark (incompatible), mod:curios (incompatible), mod:origins (incompatible), mod:origins_classes (incompatible), mod:basicweapons, mod:mr_dungeons_andtaverns (incompatible), mod:bettervillage, mod:tombstone, mod:resourcefullib (incompatible), mod:cumulus_menus, mod:aether_protect_your_moa, mod:cupboard (incompatible), mod:betterendisland, mod:undergarden, mod:nitrogen_internals, mod:l2library (incompatible), mod:l2damagetracker (incompatible), mod:shinyhorses (incompatible), mod:deep_aether, mod:mavm (incompatible), mod:veinmining (incompatible), mod:betterjungletemples, mod:l2tabs (incompatible), mod:mutantmonsters, mod:endertrigon (incompatible), mod:formationsnether, mod:awesomedungeonend, mod:nourished_nether, mod:jei, mod:libraryferret, mod:caelus (incompatible), mod:waystones, mod:travelersbackpack, mod:configured (incompatible), mod:crackerslib (incompatible), mod:outer_end, mod:l2screentracker (incompatible), mod:betterdeserttemples, mod:netherdepthsupgrade (incompatible), mod:terralith, mod:blueprint, mod:formations, mod:aetherdelight, mod:puzzlesaccessapi, mod:forge, mod:ultris_mr (incompatible), mod:friendsandfoes (incompatible), mod:dungeons_arise, mod:awesomedungeonocean, mod:cofh_core, mod:ensorcellation, mod:sons_of_sins, mod:terrablender, mod:biomesoplenty (incompatible), mod:moonlight (incompatible), mod:endermanoverhaul (incompatible), mod:bettercombat (incompatible), mod:titanium (incompatible), mod:awesomedungeonnether, mod:miniboss_boss_bars, mod:spectrelib (incompatible), mod:nethersdelight, mod:modulargolems (incompatible), mod:domum_ornamentum, mod:aeroblender (incompatible), mod:calio, mod:flywheel, mod:create, mod:mes (incompatible), mod:legendary_monsters, mod:crittersandcompanions (incompatible), mod:betterarcheology, mod:endlessbiomes, mod:mvs (incompatible), mod:creeperoverhaul, mod:appleskin (incompatible), mod:moremobvariants, mod:functionalstorage, mod:puzzleslib, mod:enhancedcelestials (incompatible), mod:corgilib, mod:charmofundying (incompatible), mod:l2itemselector (incompatible), mod:mavapi (incompatible), mod:realmrpg_wyrms, mod:aether_redux, Spelunkery Generated Pack, builtin/DAGoldenSwetBallAetherReduxFix (incompatible), builtin/aether_accessories, builtin/aether_lost_content_not_compat (incompatible), builtin/aether_redux_compat (incompatible), builtin/data/cloudbed, builtin/data/deep_aether_data, builtin/data/dungeon_stone_recipes, builtin/data/dungeon_upgrades/bronze, builtin/data/gravitite_ingot, builtin/data/lost_content_data, builtin/lost_aether_content_compat (incompatible), mutantmonsters:biome_modifications Enabled Feature Flags: minecraft:vanilla World Generation: Stable Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'forge' Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt) ModLauncher: 10.0.9+10.0.9+main.dcd20f30 ModLauncher launch target: forgeserver ModLauncher naming: srg ModLauncher services: mixin-0.8.5.jar mixin PLUGINSERVICE eventbus-6.0.5.jar eventbus PLUGINSERVICE fmlloader-1.20.1-47.3.1.jar slf4jfixer PLUGINSERVICE fmlloader-1.20.1-47.3.1.jar object_holder_definalize PLUGINSERVICE fmlloader-1.20.1-47.3.1.jar runtime_enum_extender PLUGINSERVICE fmlloader-1.20.1-47.3.1.jar capability_token_subclass PLUGINSERVICE accesstransformers-8.0.4.jar accesstransformer PLUGINSERVICE fmlloader-1.20.1-47.3.1.jar runtimedistcleaner PLUGINSERVICE modlauncher-10.0.9.jar mixin TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE modlauncher-10.0.9.jar fml TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE FML Language Providers: [email protected] lowcodefml@null javafml@null Mod List: TmTmc-OresAndMore-1.0.31-forge-1.20.1.jar |TmTmc-OresAndMore |tmtmcoresandmore |1.0.31 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE YungsBetterDungeons-1.20-Forge-4.0.4.jar |YUNG's Better Dungeons |betterdungeons |1.20-Forge-4.0.4 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE kuma-api-forge-20.1.6+1.20.1.jar |KumaAPI |kuma_api |20.1.6 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE blue_skies-1.20.1-1.3.31.jar |Blue Skies |blue_skies |1.3.31 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE TaxVillageArchitect+M.1.20.1+ForM.1.1.1.jar |Tax' Village Architect |taxva |1.1.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE YungsBetterWitchHuts-1.20-Forge-3.0.3.jar |YUNG's Better Witch Huts |betterwitchhuts |1.20-Forge-3.0.3 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE additionalentityattributes-forge-1.4.0.5+1.20.1.ja|Additional Entity Attributes |additionalentityattributes |1.4.0.5+1.20.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE geckolib-forge-1.20.1-4.4.6.jar |GeckoLib 4 |geckolib |4.4.6 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE player-animation-lib-forge-1.0.2-rc1+1.20.jar |Player Animator |playeranimator |1.0.2-rc1+1.20 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE aether-1.20.1-1.4.2-neoforge.jar |The Aether |aether |1.20.1-1.4.2-neoforg|DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE naturalist-forge-4.0.3-1.20.1.jar |Naturalist |naturalist |4.0.3 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE YungsBetterOceanMonuments-1.20-Forge-3.0.4.jar |YUNG's Better Ocean Monuments |betteroceanmonuments |1.20-Forge-3.0.4 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE stalwart-dungeons-1.20.1-1.2.8.jar |Stalwart Dungeons |stalwart_dungeons |1.2.8 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE apoli-forge-1.20.1-2.9.0.8.jar |Apoli |apoli |1.20.1-2.9.0.8 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE InsaneLib-1.13.5-mc1.20.1.jar |InsaneLib |insanelib |1.13.5 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE YungsApi-1.20-Forge-4.0.5.jar |YUNG's API |yungsapi |1.20-Forge-4.0.5 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE mixinextras-forge-0.3.6.jar |MixinExtras |mixinextras |0.3.6 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE spawnermod-1.20.1-1.9.3+Forge.jar |Enhanced Mob Spawners |spawnermod |1.9.3 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE lost_aether_content-1.20.1-1.2.3.jar |Aether: Lost Content |lost_aether_content |1.2.3 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE ProgressiveBosses-3.9.7-mc1.20.1.jar |Progressive Bosses |progressivebosses |3.9.7-mc1.20.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE TaxOceanArchitect+M.1.20.1+ForM.1.0.0.jar |Tax' Ocean Architect |taxoa |1.0.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE bygonenether-1.3.2-1.20.x.jar |Bygone Nether |bygonenether |1.3.2 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE balm-forge-1.20.1-7.3.4-all.jar |Balm |balm |7.3.4 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE spelunkery-1.20.1-0.3.5-forge.jar |Spelunkery |spelunkery |1.20.1-0.3.5 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE ShieldExpansion-1.20.1-1.1.7a.jar |Shield Expansion |shieldexp |1.1.7a |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE YungsBetterNetherFortresses-1.20-Forge-2.0.6.jar |YUNG's Better Nether Fortresse|betterfortresses |1.20-Forge-2.0.6 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE dragonfight-1.20.1-4.4.jar |dragonfight mod |dragonfight |1.20.1-4.4 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE cloth-config-11.1.118-forge.jar |Cloth Config v10 API |cloth_config |11.1.118 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE twilightforest-1.20.1-4.3.2145-universal.jar |The Twilight Forest |twilightforest |4.3.2145 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE structure_gel-1.20.1-2.16.2.jar |Structure Gel API |structure_gel |2.16.2 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE FarmersDelight-1.20.1-1.2.4.jar |Farmer's Delight |farmersdelight |1.20.1-1.2.4 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE morevillagers-forge-1.20.1-5.0.0.jar |More Villagers |morevillagers |5.0.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE endersdelight-1.20.1-1.0.3.jar |Ender's Delight |endersdelight |1.0.3 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE endrem_forge-5.2.3-R-1.20.X.jar |End Remastered |endrem |5.2.3-R-1.20.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE Boss Music Mod 1.20.1.jar |Boss Music Mod |boss_music_mod |1.0.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE resourcefulconfig-forge-1.20.1-2.1.2.jar |Resourcefulconfig |resourcefulconfig |2.1.2 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE spark-1.10.53-forge.jar |spark |spark |1.10.53 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE curios-forge-5.9.1+1.20.1.jar |Curios API |curios |5.9.1+1.20.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE origins-forge-1.20.1-1.10.0.9-all.jar |Origins |origins |1.20.1-1.10.0.9 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE origins-classes-forge-1.2.1.jar |Origins: Classes |origins_classes |1.2.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE basicweapons-1.2.2.jar |Basic Weapons |basicweapons |1.2.2 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE dungeons-and-taverns-3.0.3.f[Forge].jar |Dungeons and Taverns |mr_dungeons_andtaverns |3.0.3.f |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE bettervillage-forge-1.20.1-3.2.0.jar |Better village |bettervillage |3.1.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE tombstone-1.20.1-8.6.6.jar |Corail Tombstone |tombstone |8.6.6 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE resourcefullib-forge-1.20.1-2.1.25.jar |Resourceful Lib |resourcefullib |2.1.25 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE cumulus_menus-1.20.1-1.0.0-neoforge.jar |Cumulus |cumulus_menus |1.20.1-1.0.0-neoforg|DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE aether_protect_your_moa-1.20.1-1.0.0-neoforge.jar |Protect Your Moa |aether_protect_your_moa |1.20.1-1.0.0-neoforg|DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE cupboard-1.20.1-2.6.jar |Cupboard utilities |cupboard |1.20.1-2.6 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE YungsBetterEndIsland-1.20-Forge-2.0.6.jar |YUNG's Better End Island |betterendisland |1.20-Forge-2.0.6 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE The_Undergarden-1.20.1-0.8.14.jar |The Undergarden |undergarden |0.8.14 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE nitrogen_internals-1.20.1-1.0.9-neoforge.jar |Nitrogen |nitrogen_internals |1.20.1-1.0.9-neoforg|DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE l2library-2.4.28.jar |L2 Library |l2library |2.4.28 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE l2damagetracker-0.3.7.jar |L2 Damage Tracker |l2damagetracker |0.3.7 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE ShinyHorses-1.20.1-1.2.jar |Shiny Horses Forge - Enchantab|shinyhorses |1.2 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE deep_aether-1.20.1-1.0.3.jar |Deep Aether |deep_aether |1.20.1-1.0.3 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE mavm-1.2.6-mc1.20.1.jar |More Axolotl Variants Mod |mavm |1.2.6 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE veinmining-forge-1.4.1+1.20.1.jar |Vein Mining |veinmining |1.4.1+1.20.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE YungsBetterJungleTemples-1.20-Forge-2.0.5.jar |YUNG's Better Jungle Temples |betterjungletemples |1.20-Forge-2.0.5 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE l2tabs-0.3.3.jar |L2 Tabs |l2tabs |0.3.3 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE MutantMonsters-v8.0.7-1.20.1-Forge.jar |Mutant Monsters |mutantmonsters |8.0.7 |DONE |Manifest: 9a:09:85:98:65:c4:8c:11:c5:49:f6:d6:33:23:39:df:8d:b4:ff:92:84:b8:bd:a5:83:9f:ac:7f:2a:d1:4b:6a endertrigon-1.20.1-1.1-all.jar |Ender Trigon |endertrigon |1.20.1-1.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE formationsnether-1.0.4.jar |Formations Nether |formationsnether |1.0.4 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE awesomedungeonend-forge-1.20.1-3.1.1.jar |Awesome dungeon the end |awesomedungeonend |3.1.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE phantasmic-1.20.1-0.2.5.jar |Phantasmic |nourished_nether |0.2.5 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE jei-1.20.1-forge-15.3.0.8.jar |Just Enough Items |jei |15.3.0.8 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE libraryferret-forge-1.20.1-4.0.0.jar |Library ferret |libraryferret |4.0.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE caelus-forge-3.2.0+1.20.1.jar |Caelus API |caelus |3.2.0+1.20.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE waystones-forge-1.20-14.1.3.jar |Waystones |waystones |14.1.3 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE travelersbackpack-forge-1.20.1-9.1.14.jar |Traveler's Backpack |travelersbackpack |9.1.14 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE configured-forge-1.20.1-2.2.3.jar |Configured |configured |2.2.3 |DONE |Manifest: 0d:78:5f:44:c0:47:0c:8c:e2:63:a3:04:43:d4:12:7d:b0:7c:35:37:dc:40:b1:c1:98:ec:51:eb:3b:3c:45:99 crackerslib-forge-1.20.1-0.3.2.1.jar |CrackersLib |crackerslib |1.20.1-0.3.2.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE TheOuterEnd-1.0.9.jar |The Outer End |outer_end |1.0.8 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE l2screentracker-0.1.4.jar |L2 Screen Tracker |l2screentracker |0.1.4 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE YungsBetterDesertTemples-1.20-Forge-3.0.3.jar |YUNG's Better Desert Temples |betterdeserttemples |1.20-Forge-3.0.3 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE netherdepthsupgrade-3.1.5-1.20.jar |Nether Depths Upgrade |netherdepthsupgrade |3.1.5-1.20 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE Terralith_1.20_v2.5.1.jar |Terralith |terralith |2.5.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE blueprint-1.20.1-7.1.0.jar |Blueprint |blueprint |7.1.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE formations-1.0.2-forge-mc1.20.jar |Formations |formations |1.0.2 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE aether_delight_1.0.0_forge_1.20.1.jar |Aether Delight |aetherdelight |1.0.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE puzzlesaccessapi-forge-8.0.7.jar |Puzzles Access Api |puzzlesaccessapi |8.0.7 |DONE |Manifest: 9a:09:85:98:65:c4:8c:11:c5:49:f6:d6:33:23:39:df:8d:b4:ff:92:84:b8:bd:a5:83:9f:ac:7f:2a:d1:4b:6a forge-1.20.1-47.3.1-universal.jar |Forge |forge |47.3.1 |DONE |Manifest: 84:ce:76:e8:45:35:e4:0e:63:86:df:47:59:80:0f:67:6c:c1:5f:6e:5f:4d:b3:54:47:1a:9f:7f:ed:5e:f2:90 ultris-v5.6.9c.jar |Ultris: Boss Expansion |ultris_mr |5.6.9c |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE friendsandfoes-forge-mc1.20.1-2.0.10.jar |Friends&Foes |friendsandfoes |2.0.10 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE DungeonsArise-1.20.x-2.1.58-release.jar |When Dungeons Arise |dungeons_arise |2.1.58-1.20.x |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE awesomedungeonocean-forge-1.20.1-3.3.0.jar |Awesome dungeon edition ocean |awesomedungeonocean |3.3.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE server-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar |Minecraft |minecraft |1.20.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE cofh_core-1.20.1-11.0.2.56.jar |CoFH Core |cofh_core |11.0.2 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE ensorcellation-1.20.1-5.0.2.24.jar |Ensorcellation |ensorcellation |5.0.2 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE sons-of-sins-1.20.1-2.1.6.jar |Sons of Sins |sons_of_sins |2.1.6 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE TerraBlender-forge-1.20.1-3.0.1.7.jar |TerraBlender |terrablender |3.0.1.7 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE BiomesOPlenty-1.20.1-18.0.0.598.jar |Biomes O' Plenty |biomesoplenty |18.0.0.598 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE moonlight-1.20-2.11.41-forge.jar |Moonlight Library |moonlight |1.20-2.11.41 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE endermanoverhaul-forge-1.20.1-1.0.4.jar |Enderman Overhaul |endermanoverhaul |1.0.4 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE bettercombat-forge-1.8.5+1.20.1.jar |Better Combat |bettercombat |1.8.5+1.20.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE titanium-1.20.1-3.8.28.jar |Titanium |titanium |3.8.28 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE awesomedungeonnether-forge-1.20.1-3.1.1.jar |Awesome dungeon nether |awesomedungeonnether |3.1.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE Mini-boss Boss Bars.jar |Miniboss Boss Bars |miniboss_boss_bars |1.0.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE spectrelib-forge-0.13.15+1.20.1.jar |SpectreLib |spectrelib |0.13.15+1.20.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE nethersdelight-1.20.1-4.0.jar |Nether's Delight |nethersdelight |1.20.1-4.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE modulargolems-2.4.36.jar |Modular Golems |modulargolems |2.4.36 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE domum_ornamentum-1.20.1-1.0.186-RELEASE-universal.|Domum Ornamentum |domum_ornamentum |1.20.1-1.0.186-RELEA|DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE aeroblender-1.20.1-1.0.2-rc1-neoforge.jar |AeroBlender |aeroblender |1.20.1-1.0.2-rc1-neo|DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE calio-forge-1.20.1-1.11.0.5.jar |Calio |calio |1.20.1-1.11.0.5 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE flywheel-forge-1.20.1-0.6.10-7.jar |Flywheel |flywheel |0.6.10-7 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE create-1.20.1-0.5.1.f.jar |Create |create |0.5.1.f |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE mes-1.3.1-1.20-forge.jar |Moog's End Structures |mes |1.3.1-1.20-forge |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE legendarymonsters-1.0.8 MC1.20.1.jar |LegendaryMonsters |legendary_monsters |1.20.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE crittersandcompanions-1.20.1-2.1.6.jar |Critters and Companions |crittersandcompanions |1.20.1-2.1.6 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE betterarcheology-1.1.9-1.20.1.jar |Better Archeology |betterarcheology |1.1.9-1.20.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE EndlessBiomes 1.5.1 - 1.20.1.jar |EndlessBiomes |endlessbiomes |1.5.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE mvs-4.1.2-1.20-forge.jar |Moog's Voyager Structures |mvs |4.1.2-1.20-forge |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE creeperoverhaul-3.0.2-forge.jar |Creeper Overhaul |creeperoverhaul |3.0.2 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE appleskin-forge-mc1.20.1-2.5.1.jar |AppleSkin |appleskin |2.5.1+mc1.20.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE moremobvariants-forge+1.20.1-1.3.0.1.jar |More Mob Variants |moremobvariants |1.3.0.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE functionalstorage-1.20.1-1.2.10.jar |Functional Storage |functionalstorage |1.20.1-1.2.10 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE PuzzlesLib-v8.1.20-1.20.1-Forge.jar |Puzzles Lib |puzzleslib |8.1.20 |DONE |Manifest: 9a:09:85:98:65:c4:8c:11:c5:49:f6:d6:33:23:39:df:8d:b4:ff:92:84:b8:bd:a5:83:9f:ac:7f:2a:d1:4b:6a Enhanced_Celestials-forge-1.20.1-5.0.0.4.jar |Enhanced Celestials |enhancedcelestials |5.0.0.4 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE CorgiLib-forge-1.20.1-4.0.1.3.jar |CorgiLib |corgilib |4.0.1.3 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE charmofundying-forge-6.5.0+1.20.1.jar |Charm of Undying |charmofundying |6.5.0+1.20.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE l2itemselector-0.1.9.jar |L2 Item Selector |l2itemselector |0.1.9 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE mavapi-1.1.4-mc1.20.1.jar |More Axolotl Variants API |mavapi |1.1.4 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE realmrpg_dragon_wyrms_1.0.1_forge_1.20.1.jar |Realm RPG: Dragon Wyrms |realmrpg_wyrms |1.0.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE aether-redux-2.0.16c-1.20.1-neoforge.jar |The Aether: Redux |aether_redux |2.0.16c |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE Crash Report UUID: 392fe90b-5d6c-4012-bf1d-226a97d06882 FML: 47.3 Forge: net.minecraftforge:47.3.1 Hello, I have recently made a private modded forge server for me and my friends, and have been running through some compatibility trials to make sure everything works. After I have concluded that all of the 106 mods we wanted are in, then came to running the server. At first it was successful other than adjusting the allocation of RAM for smoother gameplay, but after I started testing with others, there were issues. After one player hopped on it was fine, the next day I had two hop in and it proceeded to crash, and crash, and crash each time they hopped in. Sometimes immidiately, and sometimes a few seconds go by and then it crashes. I recieve the crash report above each time, either with myself running it or with others. If you know what may be a possible solution, please be frank and honest, thank you.
    • I have been trying to play minecraft with forge but everytime I launch it, it crashes giving me an error 1, I have tried updating the graphics driver, tested other versions of forge, and tried fabric (works just fine). I'll leave the last debug- log down here. Can anyone help me?   [28jun.2024 11:18:23.569] [main/INFO] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher running: args [--username, Diogo20331, --version, 1.20.6-forge-50.1.0, --gameDir, C:\Users\garci\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft, --assetsDir, C:\Users\garci\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\assets, --assetIndex, 16, --uuid, b53d3ac875f04cd8bd99750131b60b61, --accessToken, **********, --clientId, MjNmMjIxZWUtMTdlYi00MGI3LTk3NWUtOGNkY2YyY2Y2NzAw, --xuid, 2535413187761044, --userType, msa, --versionType, release, --quickPlayPath, C:\Users\garci\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\quickPlay\java\1719530300309.json, --launchTarget, forge_client] [28jun.2024 11:18:23.571] [main/INFO] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: JVM identified as Microsoft OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM 21.0.3+9-LTS [28jun.2024 11:18:23.573] [main/INFO] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher 10.2.1 starting: java version 21.0.3 by Microsoft; OS Windows 11 arch amd64 version 10.0 [28jun.2024 11:18:23.592] [main/DEBUG] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler/MODLAUNCHER]: Found launch services [forge_userdev_client,forge_dev_data,minecraft,forge_userdev_server_gametest,forge_dev_client,forge_userdev_data,forge_dev_server_gametest,testharness,forge_userdev_server,forge_client,forge_dev_server,forge_server] [28jun.2024 11:18:23.601] [main/DEBUG] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.NameMappingServiceHandler/MODLAUNCHER]: Found naming services : [srgtomcp] [28jun.2024 11:18:23.616] [main/DEBUG] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchPluginHandler/MODLAUNCHER]: Found launch plugins: [mixin,eventbus,slf4jfixer,object_holder_definalize,runtime_enum_extender,capability_token_subclass,accesstransformer,runtimedistcleaner] [28jun.2024 11:18:23.624] [main/DEBUG] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServicesHandler/MODLAUNCHER]: Discovering transformation services [28jun.2024 11:18:23.625] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLPaths/CORE]: Path GAMEDIR is C:\Users\garci\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft [28jun.2024 11:18:23.625] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLPaths/CORE]: Path MODSDIR is C:\Users\garci\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods [28jun.2024 11:18:23.625] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLPaths/CORE]: Path CONFIGDIR is C:\Users\garci\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\config [28jun.2024 11:18:23.625] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLPaths/CORE]: Path FMLCONFIG is C:\Users\garci\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\config\fml.toml [28jun.2024 11:18:23.661] [main/INFO] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.ImmediateWindowHandler/]: Loading ImmediateWindowProvider fmlearlywindow [28jun.2024 11:18:23.874] [main/INFO] [EARLYDISPLAY/]: Trying GL version 4.6 [28jun.2024 11:18:23.875] [main/INFO] [EARLYDISPLAY/]: If this message is the only thing at the bottom of your log before a crash, you probably have a driver issue. Possible solutions: A) Make sure Minecraft is set to prefer high performance graphics in the OS and/or driver control panel B) Check for driver updates on the graphics brand's website C) Try reinstalling your graphics drivers D) If still not working after trying all of the above, ask for further help on the Forge forums or Discord You can safely ignore this message if the game starts up successfully.    
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.