[1.8] [SOLVED] Help with right-clickable blocks

GameSlayar

Forgive me if this isn't the right place to post this, but..

Can anyone teach me or point me towards a good tutorial for making

TileEntities

?

All of my Googling has proven fruitless and I want to play around with making said

TileEntites

GameSlayar

Forgive my noobiness!

1. Create a class that extends TileEntity

2. Implement ITileEntityProvider in your Block class and return an instance of the TileEntity class you just created from #createNewTileEntity

3. Register your TileEntity:

GameRegistry.registerTileEntity(YourTileEntityClass.class, ModInfo.ID + ":tileEntityUniqueName");

That's pretty much it. I like to use the mod_id in the registration to help prevent potential conflicts with other mods.

So now you have a TileEntity... but what do you want it for?

In short, I want to create a campfire block that can be lit and extinguished by right clicking. I wasn't sure how to use

#onBlockActivated

since I couldn't actually right click the block in-game.

So I assumed that to be right-clicked, a block must be/have a

TileEntity

I hope I'm right in that regard. If not, please correct me.

GameSlayar

Forgive my noobiness!

Well, here's my code for my block. It seems (as usual) that I forgot to put

@Override

before the method. But now it seems to work.

Almost.

Now the problem is that whenever I try to right click the block, it triggers

#onBlockActivated

twice.

I end up with something like this in the console:

//Me trying to right-click the block
true
false

//Trying to click again
true
false

Anyways, here's the actual block code:

package gameslayar.practice.common.blocks;

import java.util.Random;

import gameslayar.practice.common.PracticeCreativeTab;
import gameslayar.practice.common.PracticeMain;
import net.minecraft.block.Block;
import net.minecraft.block.material.Material;
import net.minecraft.block.state.IBlockState;
import net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer;
import net.minecraft.util.BlockPos;
import net.minecraft.util.EnumFacing;
import net.minecraft.util.EnumParticleTypes;
import net.minecraft.world.World;
import net.minecraftforge.fml.common.registry.GameRegistry;
import net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.Side;
import net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.SideOnly;

public class CampfireCoaled extends Block {

private final String name = "campfireCoaled";
private boolean active = false;
private final float[] bounds = { //(In pixels)
		2F,     //Min X
		0F,     //Min Y
		2F,     //Min Z
		16F,    //Max X
		9.5F,   //Max Y
		16F     //Max Z
};

//Basic Properties
public CampfireCoaled() {
	super(Material.wood);
	setUnlocalizedName(PracticeMain.MODID + "_" + name);
	setCreativeTab(PracticeCreativeTab.campingTab);
	setHarvestLevel("axe", 0);
	setHardness(2);
	setLightLevel(5);
	setBlockBounds(
			(1F/16F * bounds[0]),
			(1F/16F * bounds[1]),
			(1F/16F * bounds[2]),
			(1F/16F * bounds[3]),
			(1F/16F * bounds[4]),
			(1F/16F * bounds[5])
			);
	GameRegistry.registerBlock(this, name);

}

//***

//Makes sure that all the blocks around are rendered as well because 
//this isn't a full 1x1x1 block
@Override
public boolean isOpaqueCube() {
	return false;
}
//Corrects lighting around the block
@Override
public boolean isFullCube() {
	return false;
}

@Override
public boolean onBlockActivated(World worldIn, BlockPos pos, IBlockState state, EntityPlayer playerIn, EnumFacing side, float hitX, float hitY, float hitZ) {
	if(active) {
		active = false;
		System.out.println(active);
		return false;
	} else {
		active = true;
		System.out.println(active);
		return true;
	}
}

//Particle effects. Fancy fire & smoke.
@Override
@SideOnly(Side.CLIENT)
public void randomDisplayTick(World world, BlockPos pos, IBlockState state, Random random) {
	if(active) {
		float f1 = (float)(pos.getX()+0.5F);
		float f2 = (float)(pos.getY()+0.7F);
		float f3 = (float)(pos.getZ()+0.5F);
		float f4 = random.nextFloat() * 0.1F;
		float f5 = random.nextFloat() * -0.1F;

world.spawnParticle(
				EnumParticleTypes.FLAME,
				(float)(f1+f4),
				(float)(f2),
				(float)(f3+f5),
				0.0D,
				0.0D,
				0.0D,
				new int[0]
				);

f4 = (float)random.nextFloat() * 0.3F - 0.1F;
		f5 = (float)random.nextFloat() * -0.3F + 0.1F;

world.spawnParticle(
				EnumParticleTypes.SMOKE_LARGE,
				(float)(f1+f4),
				(float)(f2+0.3F),
				(float)(f3+f5),
				0.0D,
				0.0D,
				0.0D,
				new int[0]
				);
	}
}

//***

public String getName() {
	return name;
}
}

GameSlayar

Forgive my noobiness!

Block#onBlockActivated

is called on both the client and server (like most methods).

You can't store mutable data in fields of your

Block

or

Item

classes, these are singletons so only one instance of the class exists per block/item type. Any changes you make will be shared between all occurrences of the block/item.

You need to use the block's

IBlockState

to store the activated state:

• Create your properties (using the
    IProperty

implementations) and store them as

public static final

fields

• Override
    Block#createBlockState

to return a new instance of

BlockState

, using

this

and the properties as constructor arguments

• Override
    Block#getStateFromMeta

and

Block#getMetaFromState

to convert between the

IBlockState

and metadata

• Use
    blockState.getBaseState()

to get the base state, then chain

IBlockState#withProperty

calls to set each property's value before passing the result to

Block#setDefaultState

in the constructor to set the default state

You can use

IBlockState#getValue

to get the value of a property and

World#setBlockState

to change the state at the specified position.

Please don't PM me to ask for help. Asking your question in a public thread preserves it for people who are having the same problem in the future.

Thank you, but while your reply is probably well explained to most people, I can't help but have a little trouble understanding.

In short, your last bullet point confuses me. Would you mind explaining it in terms a less skilled modder would understand?

PS - In this method I'm confused about what I'm supposed to return exactly.

@Override
public int getMetaFromState(IBlockState state) {
    Boolean type = (Boolean) state.getValue(LIT);
    return type //Not sure how to return the metadata here
}

PPS - Sorry to be a pain in the ass

GameSlayar

Forgive my noobiness!

PS -

EDIT: I think I've got it. Is this how it works?

@Override
    if(type) {
    	return(1);
    } else {
    	return(0);
    }
}

GameSlayar

Forgive my noobiness!

PS -

EDIT: I think I've got it. Is this how it works?

@Override
    if(type) {
    	return(1);
    } else {
    	return(0);
    }
}

That should work, but I have a few minor nitpicks:

• Name your variables properly.
    type

isn't a type of any kind, it's the value of the

LIT

property so call it something like

lit

or

isLit

• Use raw primitive types (
      boolean

) rather than boxed primitive types (

Boolean

) when possible. Generic type arguments require boxed types, but Java will automatically box and unbox primitives as needed. See this page for more details on boxing.

• There's no need for the parentheses around the returned values, you can have any amount of whitespace between
      return

and the expression.

• You can convert the
      if

statement to a ternary expression.

Please don't PM me to ask for help. Asking your question in a public thread preserves it for people who are having the same problem in the future.

Thanks, my code has been corrected!

Ah, and were you able to simplify this for me?

Thank you, but while your reply is probably well explained to most people, I can't help but have a little trouble understanding.

In short, your last bullet point confuses me. Would you mind explaining it in terms a less skilled modder would understand?

PPS - Sorry to be a pain in the ass

Use

blockState.getBaseState()

to get the base state, then chain

IBlockState#withProperty

calls to set each property's value before passing the result to

Block#setDefaultState

in the constructor to set the default state

GameSlayar

Forgive my noobiness!

public YourBlockClass() // Constructor of YourBlockClass
{
super(Material.rock);
setDefaultState(blockState.getBaseState().withProperty(SOME_PROPERTY, someDefaultValue).withProperty(OTHER_PROPERTY, otherDefaultValue));
}

Last request. Promise.

I'm now stuck on the

World#setBlockState

bit, simply because I don't know what to put for the

state

argument.

worldIn.setBlockState(pos, /* I have no idea what goes here */);

Should I have named the states in

#getStateFromMeta

?

Could you check through, maybe give me a hint as to what I'm doing wrong?

@Override
public IBlockState getStateFromMeta(int meta) {
    return getDefaultState().withProperty(LIT, meta == 0 ? false : true);
}

EDIT:

Is this okay?

worldIn.setBlockState(pos, getStateFromMeta(0));

DOUBLE EDIT:

Awesome, everything works - thanks!

GameSlayar

Forgive my noobiness!

Don't use metadata values yourself (the whole point of the blockstate system is to abstract away metadata), get the default state of a block (

Block#getDefaultState

) and then set each property to the desired value (chain

IBlockState#withProperty

calls).

Your

Block#getStateFromMeta

implementation can be simplified: comparison operators like

==

already return

boolean

values, you don't need to use a ternary expression here. Consider using the

!=

(not equal),

>

(greater than) or

!

(not) operators here.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • when i enter my bf's server after it does all the loading, encrypting a message popps up: "Internal Exception: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundaException: index: 4, length: 13996 (expected: range(0, 800))"  one time i saw myself in the server but then got kicked out with the same message. My boyfriend's POV is me joining and leaving the server. I play on 1.19.2 version.  i think i t may be an issue with a mod me and bf recently updated.
    • I am trying to install fear nightfall mod pack on curseforge but it keeps saying error forge modloader installation falied but I played it a week ago can someone please help.
    • Found the solution, will be closing this soon. The Minecraft mining overlay can be rendered using: "serverplayer.connection.send(new ClientboundBlockDestructionPacket(serverplayer.getId(), blockpos, i));" Everything else is completely unnecessary, and I was making this harder than it had to be.
    • [17:35:03] [main/INFO] [cp.mo.mo.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher running: args [--launchTarget, forgeclientuserdev, --version, MOD_DEV, --assetIndex, 5, --assetsDir, C:\Users\moraw\.gradle\caches\forge_gradle\assets, --gameDir, ., --fml.forgeVersion, 47.3.0, --fml.mcVersion, 1.20.1, --fml.forgeGroup, net.minecraftforge, --fml.mcpVersion, 20230612.114412] [17:35:03] [main/INFO] [cp.mo.mo.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher 10.0.9+10.0.9+main.dcd20f30 starting: java version 17.0.12 by Eclipse Adoptium; OS Windows 10 arch amd64 version 10.0 [17:35:03] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.LaunchServiceHandler/MODLAUNCHER]: Found launch services [fmlclientdev,forgeclient,minecraft,forgegametestserverdev,fmlserveruserdev,fmlclient,fmldatauserdev,forgeserverdev,forgeserveruserdev,forgeclientdev,forgeclientuserdev,forgeserver,forgedatadev,fmlserver,fmlclientuserdev,fmlserverdev,forgedatauserdev,testharness,forgegametestserveruserdev] [17:35:03] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.NameMappingServiceHandler/MODLAUNCHER]: Found naming services : [srgtomcp] [17:35:03] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.LaunchPluginHandler/MODLAUNCHER]: Found launch plugins: [mixin,eventbus,slf4jfixer,object_holder_definalize,runtime_enum_extender,capability_token_subclass,accesstransformer,runtimedistcleaner] [17:35:03] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformationServicesHandler/MODLAUNCHER]: Discovering transformation services [17:35:03] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.FMLPaths/CORE]: Path GAMEDIR is C:\Users\moraw\Documents\Livestock\run [17:35:03] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.FMLPaths/CORE]: Path MODSDIR is C:\Users\moraw\Documents\Livestock\run\mods [17:35:03] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.FMLPaths/CORE]: Path CONFIGDIR is C:\Users\moraw\Documents\Livestock\run\config [17:35:03] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.FMLPaths/CORE]: Path FMLCONFIG is C:\Users\moraw\Documents\Livestock\run\config\fml.toml [17:35:03] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformationServicesHandler/MODLAUNCHER]: Found additional transformation services from discovery services: [17:35:03] [main/INFO] [ne.mi.fm.lo.ImmediateWindowHandler/]: Loading ImmediateWindowProvider fmlearlywindow [17:35:03] [main/INFO] [EARLYDISPLAY/]: Trying GL version 4.6 [17:35:03] [main/INFO] [EARLYDISPLAY/]: Requested GL version 4.6 got version 4.6 [17:35:03] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformationServicesHandler/MODLAUNCHER]: Found transformer services : [mixin,fml] [17:35:03] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformationServicesHandler/MODLAUNCHER]: Transformation services loading [17:35:03] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformationServiceDecorator/MODLAUNCHER]: Loading service mixin [17:35:03] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformationServiceDecorator/MODLAUNCHER]: Loaded service mixin [17:35:03] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformationServiceDecorator/MODLAUNCHER]: Loading service fml [17:35:03] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.LauncherVersion/CORE]: Found FMLLauncher version 1.0 [17:35:03] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.FMLLoader/CORE]: FML 1.0 loading [17:35:03] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.FMLLoader/CORE]: FML found ModLauncher version : 10.0.9+10.0.9+main.dcd20f30 [17:35:03] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.FMLLoader/CORE]: FML found AccessTransformer version : 8.0.4+66+master.c09db6d7 [17:35:03] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.FMLLoader/CORE]: FML found EventBus version : 6.0.5+6.0.5+master.eb8e549b [17:35:03] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.FMLLoader/CORE]: Found Runtime Dist Cleaner [17:35:03] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.FMLLoader/CORE]: FML found CoreMod version : 5.1.6 [17:35:03] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.FMLLoader/CORE]: Found ForgeSPI package implementation version 7.0.1+7.0.1+master.d2b38bf6 [17:35:03] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.FMLLoader/CORE]: Found ForgeSPI package specification 5 [17:35:03] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformationServiceDecorator/MODLAUNCHER]: Loaded service fml [17:35:03] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformationServicesHandler/MODLAUNCHER]: Configuring option handling for services [17:35:03] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformationServicesHandler/MODLAUNCHER]: Transformation services initializing [17:35:03] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformationServiceDecorator/MODLAUNCHER]: Initializing transformation service mixin [17:35:03] [main/DEBUG] [mixin/]: MixinService [ModLauncher] was successfully booted in cpw.mods.cl.ModuleClassLoader@34b7ac2f [17:35:04] [main/INFO] [mixin/]: SpongePowered MIXIN Subsystem Version=0.8.5 Source=union:/C:/Users/moraw/.gradle/caches/modules-2/files-2.1/org.spongepowered/mixin/0.8.5/9d1c0c3a304ae6697ecd477218fa61b850bf57fc/mixin-0.8.5.jar%23126!/ Service=ModLauncher Env=CLIENT [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [mixin/]: Initialising Mixin Platform Manager [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [mixin/]: Adding mixin platform agents for container ModLauncher Root Container(ModLauncher:4f56a0a2) [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [mixin/]: Instancing new MixinPlatformAgentMinecraftForge for ModLauncher Root Container(ModLauncher:4f56a0a2) [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [mixin/]: MixinPlatformAgentMinecraftForge rejected container ModLauncher Root Container(ModLauncher:4f56a0a2) [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [mixin/]: Instancing new MixinPlatformAgentDefault for ModLauncher Root Container(ModLauncher:4f56a0a2) [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [mixin/]: MixinPlatformAgentDefault accepted container ModLauncher Root Container(ModLauncher:4f56a0a2) [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformationServiceDecorator/MODLAUNCHER]: Initialized transformation service mixin [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformationServiceDecorator/MODLAUNCHER]: Initializing transformation service fml [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.FMLServiceProvider/CORE]: Setting up basic FML game directories [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.FMLPaths/CORE]: Path GAMEDIR is C:\Users\moraw\Documents\Livestock\run [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.FMLPaths/CORE]: Path MODSDIR is C:\Users\moraw\Documents\Livestock\run\mods [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.FMLPaths/CORE]: Path CONFIGDIR is C:\Users\moraw\Documents\Livestock\run\config [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.FMLPaths/CORE]: Path FMLCONFIG is C:\Users\moraw\Documents\Livestock\run\config\fml.toml [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.FMLServiceProvider/CORE]: Loading configuration [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.FMLServiceProvider/CORE]: Preparing ModFile [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.FMLServiceProvider/CORE]: Preparing launch handler [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.FMLLoader/CORE]: Using forgeclientuserdev as launch service [17:35:04] [pool-2-thread-1/INFO] [EARLYDISPLAY/]: GL info: Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics GL version 4.6.0 - Build 31.0.101.5594, Intel [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.FMLLoader/CORE]: Received command line version data : VersionInfo[forgeVersion=47.3.0, mcVersion=1.20.1, mcpVersion=20230612.114412, forgeGroup=net.minecraftforge] [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformationServiceDecorator/MODLAUNCHER]: Initialized transformation service fml [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.NameMappingServiceHandler/MODLAUNCHER]: Current naming domain is 'mcp' [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.NameMappingServiceHandler/MODLAUNCHER]: Identified name mapping providers {srg=srgtomcp:1234} [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformationServicesHandler/MODLAUNCHER]: Transformation services begin scanning [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformationServiceDecorator/MODLAUNCHER]: Beginning scan trigger - transformation service mixin [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformationServiceDecorator/MODLAUNCHER]: End scan trigger - transformation service mixin [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformationServiceDecorator/MODLAUNCHER]: Beginning scan trigger - transformation service fml [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.FMLServiceProvider/CORE]: Initiating mod scan [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModListHandler/CORE]: Found mod coordinates from lists: [] [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModDiscoverer/CORE]: Found Mod Locators : (mods folder:null),(maven libs:null),(exploded directory:null),(minecraft:null),(userdev classpath:null) [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModDiscoverer/CORE]: Found Dependency Locators : (JarInJar:null) [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.ta.CommonLaunchHandler/CORE]: Got mod coordinates livestock%%C:/Users/moraw/Documents/Livestock\build\resources\main;livestock%%C:/Users/moraw/Documents/Livestock\build\classes\java\main from env [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.ta.CommonLaunchHandler/CORE]: Found supplied mod coordinates [{livestock=[C:\Users\moraw\Documents\Livestock\build\resources\main, C:\Users\moraw\Documents\Livestock\build\classes\java\main]}] [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFileInfo/LOADING]: Found valid mod file forge-1.20.1-47.3.0_mapped_parchment_2023.09.03-1.20.1.jar with {minecraft} mods - versions {1.20.1} [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Considering mod file candidate C:\Users\moraw\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\net.minecraftforge\fmlcore\1.20.1-47.3.0\3b6be96aba3e323f3c918e8ef6a96312d82d76ad\fmlcore-1.20.1-47.3.0.jar [17:35:04] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file C:\Users\moraw\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\net.minecraftforge\fmlcore\1.20.1-47.3.0\3b6be96aba3e323f3c918e8ef6a96312d82d76ad\fmlcore-1.20.1-47.3.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Considering mod file candidate C:\Users\moraw\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\net.minecraftforge\javafmllanguage\1.20.1-47.3.0\d7ebc62120f202109e300e084ca1a31a7b946a62\javafmllanguage-1.20.1-47.3.0.jar [17:35:04] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file C:\Users\moraw\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\net.minecraftforge\javafmllanguage\1.20.1-47.3.0\d7ebc62120f202109e300e084ca1a31a7b946a62\javafmllanguage-1.20.1-47.3.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Considering mod file candidate C:\Users\moraw\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\net.minecraftforge\lowcodelanguage\1.20.1-47.3.0\1bf3e845ea0ce750096da8c71c8364b188ab74d4\lowcodelanguage-1.20.1-47.3.0.jar [17:35:04] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file C:\Users\moraw\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\net.minecraftforge\lowcodelanguage\1.20.1-47.3.0\1bf3e845ea0ce750096da8c71c8364b188ab74d4\lowcodelanguage-1.20.1-47.3.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Considering mod file candidate C:\Users\moraw\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\net.minecraftforge\mclanguage\1.20.1-47.3.0\6093682e943ddccbabf70539319d7f2fe64db2e7\mclanguage-1.20.1-47.3.0.jar [17:35:04] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file C:\Users\moraw\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\net.minecraftforge\mclanguage\1.20.1-47.3.0\6093682e943ddccbabf70539319d7f2fe64db2e7\mclanguage-1.20.1-47.3.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Considering mod file candidate C:\Users\moraw\Documents\Livestock\build\resources\main [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFileInfo/LOADING]: Found valid mod file main with {livestock} mods - versions {0.01-1.20.1} [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Considering mod file candidate / [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFileInfo/LOADING]: Found valid mod file with {forge} mods - versions {47.3.0} [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.AbstractJarFileDependencyLocator/]: Failed to load resource META-INF\jarjar\metadata.json from forge-1.20.1-47.3.0_mapped_parchment_2023.09.03-1.20.1.jar, it does not contain dependency information. [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.AbstractJarFileDependencyLocator/]: Failed to load resource META-INF\jarjar\metadata.json from , it does not contain dependency information. [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.AbstractJarFileDependencyLocator/]: Failed to load resource META-INF\jarjar\metadata.json from main, it does not contain dependency information. [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.AbstractJarFileDependencyLocator/]: Failed to load resource META-INF\jarjar\metadata.json from mclanguage-1.20.1-47.3.0.jar, it does not contain dependency information. [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.AbstractJarFileDependencyLocator/]: Failed to load resource META-INF\jarjar\metadata.json from javafmllanguage-1.20.1-47.3.0.jar, it does not contain dependency information. [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.AbstractJarFileDependencyLocator/]: Failed to load resource META-INF\jarjar\metadata.json from fmlcore-1.20.1-47.3.0.jar, it does not contain dependency information. [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.AbstractJarFileDependencyLocator/]: Failed to load resource META-INF\jarjar\metadata.json from lowcodelanguage-1.20.1-47.3.0.jar, it does not contain dependency information. [17:35:04] [main/INFO] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.JarInJarDependencyLocator/]: No dependencies to load found. Skipping! [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFileInfo/LOADING]: Found valid mod file forge-1.20.1-47.3.0_mapped_parchment_2023.09.03-1.20.1.jar with {minecraft} mods - versions {1.20.1} [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFile/LOADING]: Loading mod file C:\Users\moraw\.gradle\caches\forge_gradle\minecraft_user_repo\net\minecraftforge\forge\1.20.1-47.3.0_mapped_parchment_2023.09.03-1.20.1\forge-1.20.1-47.3.0_mapped_parchment_2023.09.03-1.20.1.jar with languages [LanguageSpec[languageName=minecraft, acceptedVersions=1]] [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Considering mod file candidate / [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFileInfo/LOADING]: Found valid mod file with {forge} mods - versions {47.3.0} [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFile/LOADING]: Loading mod file / with languages [LanguageSpec[languageName=javafml, acceptedVersions=[24,]]] [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Found coremod field_to_method with Javascript path coremods/field_to_method.js [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Found coremod field_to_instanceof with Javascript path coremods/field_to_instanceof.js [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Found coremod add_bouncer_method with Javascript path coremods/add_bouncer_method.js [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Found coremod method_redirector with Javascript path coremods/method_redirector.js [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFile/LOADING]: Found coremod coremods/field_to_method.js [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFile/LOADING]: Found coremod coremods/field_to_instanceof.js [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFile/LOADING]: Found coremod coremods/add_bouncer_method.js [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFile/LOADING]: Found coremod coremods/method_redirector.js [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Considering mod file candidate C:\Users\moraw\Documents\Livestock\build\resources\main [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFileInfo/LOADING]: Found valid mod file main with {livestock} mods - versions {0.01-1.20.1} [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFile/LOADING]: Loading mod file C:\Users\moraw\Documents\Livestock\build\resources\main with languages [LanguageSpec[languageName=javafml, acceptedVersions=[47,)]] [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformationServiceDecorator/MODLAUNCHER]: End scan trigger - transformation service fml [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.LanguageLoadingProvider/CORE]: Found 3 language providers [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.LanguageLoadingProvider/CORE]: Found language provider minecraft, version 1.0 [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.LanguageLoadingProvider/CORE]: Found language provider lowcodefml, version 47 [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.LanguageLoadingProvider/CORE]: Found language provider javafml, version 47 [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.ModSorter/]: Configured system mods: [minecraft, forge] [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.ModSorter/]: Found system mod: minecraft [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.ModSorter/]: Found system mod: forge [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.ModSorter/LOADING]: Found 2 mod requirements (2 mandatory, 0 optional) [17:35:04] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.ModSorter/LOADING]: Found 0 mod requirements missing (0 mandatory, 0 optional) [17:35:05] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.MCPNamingService/CORE]: Loaded 34318 method mappings from methods.csv [17:35:05] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.MCPNamingService/CORE]: Loaded 31014 field mappings from fields.csv [17:35:05] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformationServicesHandler/MODLAUNCHER]: Transformation services loading transformers [17:35:05] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformationServiceDecorator/MODLAUNCHER]: Initializing transformers for transformation service mixin [17:35:05] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformationServiceDecorator/MODLAUNCHER]: Initialized transformers for transformation service mixin [17:35:05] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformationServiceDecorator/MODLAUNCHER]: Initializing transformers for transformation service fml [17:35:05] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.FMLServiceProvider/CORE]: Loading coremod transformers [17:35:05] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.co.CoreModEngine/COREMOD]: Loading CoreMod from coremods/field_to_method.js [17:35:05] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.co.CoreModEngine/COREMOD]: CoreMod loaded successfully [17:35:05] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.co.CoreModEngine/COREMOD]: Loading CoreMod from coremods/field_to_instanceof.js [17:35:05] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.co.CoreModEngine/COREMOD]: CoreMod loaded successfully [17:35:05] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.co.CoreModEngine/COREMOD]: Loading CoreMod from coremods/add_bouncer_method.js [17:35:05] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.co.CoreModEngine/COREMOD]: CoreMod loaded successfully [17:35:05] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.co.CoreModEngine/COREMOD]: Loading CoreMod from coremods/method_redirector.js [17:35:05] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.co.CoreModEngine/COREMOD]: CoreMod loaded successfully [17:35:05] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformStore/MODLAUNCHER]: Adding transformer net.minecraftforge.coremod.transformer.CoreModClassTransformer@9b76b60 to Target : CLASS {Lnet/minecraft/world/level/biome/Biome;} {} {V} [17:35:05] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformStore/MODLAUNCHER]: Adding transformer net.minecraftforge.coremod.transformer.CoreModClassTransformer@493ac8d3 to Target : CLASS {Lnet/minecraft/world/level/levelgen/structure/Structure;} {} {V} [17:35:05] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformStore/MODLAUNCHER]: Adding transformer net.minecraftforge.coremod.transformer.CoreModClassTransformer@13dbed9e to Target : CLASS {Lnet/minecraft/world/effect/MobEffectInstance;} {} {V} [17:35:05] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformStore/MODLAUNCHER]: Adding transformer net.minecraftforge.coremod.transformer.CoreModClassTransformer@67531e3a to Target : CLASS {Lnet/minecraft/world/level/block/LiquidBlock;} {} {V} [17:35:05] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformStore/MODLAUNCHER]: Adding transformer net.minecraftforge.coremod.transformer.CoreModClassTransformer@2b38b1f to Target : CLASS {Lnet/minecraft/world/item/BucketItem;} {} {V} [17:35:05] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformStore/MODLAUNCHER]: Adding transformer net.minecraftforge.coremod.transformer.CoreModClassTransformer@1d50a7ca to Target : CLASS {Lnet/minecraft/world/level/block/StairBlock;} {} {V} [17:35:05] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformStore/MODLAUNCHER]: Adding transformer net.minecraftforge.coremod.transformer.CoreModClassTransformer@51ab1ee3 to Target : CLASS {Lnet/minecraft/world/level/block/FlowerPotBlock;} {} {V} [17:35:05] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformStore/MODLAUNCHER]: Adding transformer net.minecraftforge.coremod.transformer.CoreModClassTransformer@2e766822 to Target : CLASS {Lnet/minecraft/world/item/ItemStack;} {} {V} [17:35:05] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformStore/MODLAUNCHER]: Adding transformer net.minecraftforge.coremod.transformer.CoreModClassTransformer@3003e580 to Target : CLASS {Lnet/minecraft/network/play/client/CClientSettingsPacket;} {} {V} [17:35:05] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformStore/MODLAUNCHER]: Adding transformer net.minecraftforge.coremod.transformer.CoreModClassTransformer@28757abd to Target : CLASS {Lnet/minecraft/world/entity/monster/Evoker$EvokerSummonSpellGoal;} {} {V} [17:35:05] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformStore/MODLAUNCHER]: Adding transformer net.minecraftforge.coremod.transformer.CoreModClassTransformer@28757abd to Target : CLASS {Lnet/minecraft/world/entity/npc/CatSpawner;} {} {V} [17:35:05] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformStore/MODLAUNCHER]: Adding transformer net.minecraftforge.coremod.transformer.CoreModClassTransformer@28757abd to Target : CLASS {Lnet/minecraft/world/level/levelgen/structure/structures/OceanRuinPieces$OceanRuinPiece;} {} {V} [17:35:05] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformStore/MODLAUNCHER]: Adding transformer net.minecraftforge.coremod.transformer.CoreModClassTransformer@28757abd to Target : CLASS {Lnet/minecraft/world/entity/animal/horse/SkeletonTrapGoal;} {} {V} [17:35:05] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformStore/MODLAUNCHER]: Adding transformer net.minecraftforge.coremod.transformer.CoreModClassTransformer@28757abd to Target : CLASS {Lnet/minecraft/world/entity/ai/village/VillageSiege;} {} {V} [17:35:05] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformStore/MODLAUNCHER]: Adding transformer net.minecraftforge.coremod.transformer.CoreModClassTransformer@28757abd to Target : CLASS {Lnet/minecraft/world/entity/monster/Strider;} {} {V} [17:35:05] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformStore/MODLAUNCHER]: Adding transformer net.minecraftforge.coremod.transformer.CoreModClassTransformer@28757abd to Target : CLASS {Lnet/minecraft/world/entity/monster/Spider;} {} {V} [17:35:05] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformStore/MODLAUNCHER]: Adding transformer net.minecraftforge.coremod.transformer.CoreModClassTransformer@28757abd to Target : CLASS {Lnet/minecraft/world/entity/monster/ZombieVillager;} {} {V} [17:35:05] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformStore/MODLAUNCHER]: Adding transformer net.minecraftforge.coremod.transformer.CoreModClassTransformer@28757abd to Target : CLASS {Lnet/minecraft/world/level/NaturalSpawner;} {} {V} [17:35:05] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformStore/MODLAUNCHER]: Adding transformer net.minecraftforge.coremod.transformer.CoreModClassTransformer@28757abd to Target : CLASS {Lnet/minecraft/world/entity/npc/Villager;} {} {V} [17:35:05] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformStore/MODLAUNCHER]: Adding transformer net.minecraftforge.coremod.transformer.CoreModClassTransformer@28757abd to Target : CLASS {Lnet/minecraft/server/commands/RaidCommand;} {} {V} [17:35:05] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformStore/MODLAUNCHER]: Adding transformer net.minecraftforge.coremod.transformer.CoreModClassTransformer@28757abd to Target : CLASS {Lnet/minecraft/world/level/levelgen/structure/structures/SwampHutPiece;} {} {V} [17:35:05] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformStore/MODLAUNCHER]: Adding transformer net.minecraftforge.coremod.transformer.CoreModClassTransformer@28757abd to Target : CLASS {Lnet/minecraft/world/entity/monster/Zombie;} {} {V} [17:35:05] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformStore/MODLAUNCHER]: Adding transformer net.minecraftforge.coremod.transformer.CoreModClassTransformer@28757abd to Target : CLASS {Lnet/minecraft/world/entity/raid/Raid;} {} {V} [17:35:05] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformStore/MODLAUNCHER]: Adding transformer net.minecraftforge.coremod.transformer.CoreModClassTransformer@28757abd to Target : CLASS {Lnet/minecraft/world/level/levelgen/structure/structures/WoodlandMansionPieces$WoodlandMansionPiece;} {} {V} [17:35:05] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformStore/MODLAUNCHER]: Adding transformer net.minecraftforge.coremod.transformer.CoreModClassTransformer@28757abd to Target : CLASS {Lnet/minecraft/world/entity/EntityType;} {} {V} [17:35:05] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformStore/MODLAUNCHER]: Adding transformer net.minecraftforge.coremod.transformer.CoreModClassTransformer@28757abd to Target : CLASS {Lnet/minecraft/world/level/levelgen/PatrolSpawner;} {} {V} [17:35:05] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformStore/MODLAUNCHER]: Adding transformer net.minecraftforge.coremod.transformer.CoreModClassTransformer@28757abd to Target : CLASS {Lnet/minecraft/world/level/levelgen/PhantomSpawner;} {} {V} [17:35:05] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformStore/MODLAUNCHER]: Adding transformer net.minecraftforge.coremod.transformer.CoreModClassTransformer@28757abd to Target : CLASS {Lnet/minecraft/world/level/levelgen/structure/structures/OceanMonumentPieces$OceanMonumentPiece;} {} {V} [17:35:05] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformStore/MODLAUNCHER]: Adding transformer net.minecraftforge.coremod.transformer.CoreModClassTransformer@28757abd to Target : CLASS {Lnet/minecraft/server/commands/SummonCommand;} {} {V} [17:35:05] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformStore/MODLAUNCHER]: Adding transformer net.minecraftforge.coremod.transformer.CoreModClassTransformer@28757abd to Target : CLASS {Lnet/minecraft/world/level/levelgen/structure/templatesystem/StructureTemplate;} {} {V} [17:35:05] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformStore/MODLAUNCHER]: Adding transformer net.minecraftforge.coremod.transformer.CoreModClassTransformer@28757abd to Target : CLASS {Lnet/minecraft/world/entity/animal/frog/Tadpole;} {} {V} [17:35:05] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformationServiceDecorator/MODLAUNCHER]: Initialized transformers for transformation service fml Exception in thread "main" java.lang.module.ResolutionException: Modules classes and livestock export package net.s3alampr3y.livestockmod.entity.client to module minecraft at java.base/java.lang.module.Resolver.resolveFail(Resolver.java:901) at java.base/java.lang.module.Resolver.failTwoSuppliers(Resolver.java:815) at java.base/java.lang.module.Resolver.checkExportSuppliers(Resolver.java:736) at java.base/java.lang.module.Resolver.finish(Resolver.java:380) at java.base/java.lang.module.Configuration.<init>(Configuration.java:140) at java.base/java.lang.module.Configuration.resolveAndBind(Configuration.java:494) at MC-BOOTSTRAP/[email protected]/cpw.mods.modlauncher.ModuleLayerHandler.buildLayer(ModuleLayerHandler.java:75) at MC-BOOTSTRAP/[email protected]/cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServicesHandler.buildTransformingClassLoader(TransformationServicesHandler.java:60) at MC-BOOTSTRAP/[email protected]/cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:106) at MC-BOOTSTRAP/[email protected]/cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:78) at MC-BOOTSTRAP/[email protected]/cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:26) at MC-BOOTSTRAP/[email protected]/cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:23) at [email protected]/cpw.mods.bootstraplauncher.BootstrapLauncher.main(BootstrapLauncher.java:141) Process finished with exit code 1  
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.