Impossible to obfuscate

Browniiie

Hi, im codding a new mod, is a mod to add a anticheat to my modded server, but for this, i need to obfuscate them.

So, i try to obfuscate with Proguard, but dosn't work.

i try everything; w/ library , without ilbraries then its don't work

So, can you help me please ? or there are some other obfuscator ?

Thanks ini advance

http://www.minecraftforge.net/forum/index.php/topic,28516.msg146771.html#msg146771

As this was waaay back, now I can say I strongly support that response (while back then I just didn't care).

As to if it is possible - it is with at least extensive knowledge about compilators. You would basically have to rewrite whole compilation process.

Why is it "soo" hard? There is no static Forge-MC.jar that could play "library" part during obfuscation with external program like ProGuard since Forge and mods are being loaded during game startup. Have fun making this work. Waste of time and dick move as suggested in link.

Edit:

As to your "anticheat" - there is no logical explanation as to why you need to obfuscate mod to make anticheat better (what I'm saying is I don't see relation between obfuscation and the fact that it is anticheat mod). Anticheat can only be server-sided, you don't (and shouldn't) need client for that and certainly no obfuscation.

1.7.10 is no longer supported by forge, you are on your own.

PS : My AntiCheat need to be Client side , some file is checked and processes too

That's why I said I wasn't seeing relation. You always HAVE TO assume that Client LIES! Client can be anything - it can be not even minecraft, it jut need to "act" like one. Said that - client-side anticheat is like a cake without flour (possible, but stupid, you get the idea). :D

P.S: I might not be seeing big picture.

1.7.10 is no longer supported by forge, you are on your own.