The problem at the container transfer from the server to the client

JRE8

Hi guys , I'm writing network modification , I have a problem , there is a container with a slot into which you can lay down > 64 pieces , in a single all normally passes , but when you come to the server and put slot > 255 sign is negative , I thought , then saw pattern , went to read the code and saw that the recording and receiving slots on the server comes to the size of one byte , and I need four bytes , help solve the problem .

This is due to the way ItemStacks are designed. They are not designed to hold more than 64 elements. If you need more, you need to make your own system.

How to do it if the sending server container tightly written EntityPlayerMP, and catch the event transmission I do not know how.

This is due to the way ItemStacks are designed. They are not designed to hold more than 64 elements. If you need more, you need to make your own system.

Everything works well tolerated stacks , I threw 10 stacks of 64 , and took them safely , though the client had information that there -130