Fatally missing blocks and items (2016)

Mrjjmacc

I really do not under stand and iv tried different versions and all the mods are exactly the same on my client. The forge versions iv tried but nothing please help, Mod back Steve's galaxy

18:25:41] [Netty IO #7/INFO] [FML/]: Attempting connection with missing mods [] at CLIENT

[18:25:41] [Netty IO #7/TRACE] [FML/]: $HandshakeAck:{2}->FMLHandshakeServerState$3:WAITINGCACK

[18:25:41] [server thread/DEBUG] [NotEnoughItems/]: Unloading Player: Mrjjmacc

[18:26:03] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Gathering id map for writing to world save world

[18:26:11] [Netty IO #0/TRACE] [FML/]: $ClientHello->FMLHandshakeServerState$2:HELLO

[18:26:11] [Netty IO #0/INFO] [FML/]: Client protocol version 2

[18:26:11] [Netty IO #0/TRACE] [FML/]: $ModList:84 mods->FMLHandshakeServerState$2:HELLO

[18:26:11] [Netty IO #0/INFO] [FML/]: Client attempting to join with 84 mods : [email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],ProjRed|[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],appliedenergistics2-core@rv2-stable-9,ProjRed|[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected] build 20,[email protected],ProjRed|[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],ProjRed|[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],appliedenergistics2@rv2-stable-9,WR-CBE|[email protected],[email protected],WR-CBE|[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected] Build 7.2.0,[email protected],Micdoodlecore@,WR-CBE|[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],Ping@%MOD_VERSION,[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],OpenComputers|[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],ProjRed|[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],<CoFH ASM>@000,ProjRed|[email protected],[email protected],ProjRed|[email protected],ProjRed|[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected]

[18:26:11] [Netty IO #0/INFO] [FML/]: Attempting connection with missing mods [] at CLIENT

[18:26:12] [Netty IO #0/TRACE] [FML/]: $HandshakeAck:{2}->FMLHandshakeServerState$3:WAITINGCACK

[18:26:12] [server thread/DEBUG] [NotEnoughItems/]: Unloading Player: Mrjjmacc

Something is leaking worlds, meaning it holds on to them even though they should unload.

These things are incredibly hard to track down, so you have to take out mods one by one until it works.

Thank you for the reply but I'm 17

Is that relevant?

Do you understand what diesieben07 is telling you to do?

Please don't PM me to ask for help. Asking your question in a public thread preserves it for people who are having the same problem in the future.

Something is leaking worlds, meaning it holds on to them even though they should unload.

These things are incredibly hard to track down, so you have to take out mods one by one until it works.

Thank you for the reply but I'm 17

Is that relevant?

Do you understand what diesieben07 is telling you to do?

Yea i understand , take all the mods out and put them in by 1 by 1