Minecraft modded server

DANNTHEMAN92

Hey everyone,

I am new to the whole modded minecraft scene and want to make a server for me and three friends. However, is it possible for me to add a modpack from the ATlauncher onto my forge server? If it is can you point me in the direction of a tutorial or something? I have spent some time looking but cant seem to find anything. If someone could help me I would really appreciate it! Thanks for all the help!

Dan

The Modder Support section is for seeking help with mod development. The Support section is for seeking help with mod use. Your thread should be moved there soon.

The ATLauncher has a button for each pack in the Packs menu to create a server of that pack. Create a server using this button and then either copy the new server's files into your existing server or copy your save to the new server.

Please don't PM me to ask for help. Asking your question in a public thread preserves it for people who are having the same problem in the future.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • Never mind, Turns out it was the quilted fabric loader api or whatever causing it. I got it to work by downgrading it to the previous version.
    • It worked, but neverend-1.0.jar is the main mod I'm trying to get to work.
    • Is it possible to recover an entire folder full of files that were accidentally deleted while I was deleting a single file?
    • Recovering lost funds from online scams has been a daunting journey, and my ordeal with Rapid Digital Recovery underscores the importance of vigilance and education. I recently managed to recover over $338,000 thanks to their expertise, and sharing my story is crucial for raising awareness about these deceitful practices. I fell victim to a sophisticated scam involving fake forex and binary options investment platforms. The scammers created a facade of legitimacy with professional websites, persuasive pitches, and false assurances of high returns. They promised substantial profits and used high-pressure tactics to get me to invest large amounts of money. It wasn’t until I noticed red flags and attempted to withdraw my funds that I realized I had been duped. Rapid Digital Recovery proved to be a lifeline in this situation. Their team worked diligently to investigate the fraud, trace my funds, and liaise with financial institutions to secure the recovery. Their expertise in handling such cases was invaluable, and their efforts ultimately helped me reclaim a significant portion of my lost assets. However, I learned that while these services can be effective, they are not a guaranteed solution. Success depends on various factors, including the nature of the scam and the cooperation of involved parties.  This experience has underscored the critical need for education about online scams. Scammers use a range of tactics to deceive individuals, from fake testimonials to promises of guaranteed returns. Understanding these tactics and recognizing red flags can prevent others from falling into the same trap. Researching investment opportunities thoroughly and verifying the legitimacy of platforms before committing any money are crucial steps. I’ve come to realize that the best way to protect oneself is through education and awareness. By being informed about how scams operate and approaching investments with caution, individuals can safeguard their finances and avoid similar pitfalls. My experience with Rapid Digital Recovery highlights both the importance of being proactive in preventing scams and the value of having a recovery strategy in place if things go wrong. Sharing my story is a way to help others avoid the same mistakes and contribute to a safer online environment.                    
    • It looks like you have a problem one or more of your `.toml` files.
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.