[UNSOLVED] [1.9] Having trouble with custom biomes

Swingdude

Hello there,

I have recently updated from 1.7.10 (I figured that being two versions behind would not be good.) However, my biome (which was working back in 1.7.10) has broken with the update. I iterated through using the Iterator in the biome registry and outputted the results into the log, however, it seems that my biome is not there. I used getIdByBiome on my biome, and it returned 0, so I suspect I messed up registering it. Here is my code for registration:

BiomeManager.addSpawnBiome(cosmicBiome);
    	BiomeManager.addBiome(BiomeType.WARM, new BiomeEntry(cosmicBiome, 100));

The weight is made high so I don't have to travel far to find my biome. Here is the declaration code:

cosmicBiome = new NormalBiome((new BiomeProperties("cosmicBiome").setBaseHeight(0.1f).setHeightVariation(0.4f)), "cosmicBiome", cosmicDirt, cosmicGrass);

NormalBiome is a class I made that passes in the name and BiomeProperties and uses the last two arguments as the filler and top blocks.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks  :)

EDIT: I am using version 12.16.0.1813 (the latest as of March 29 at 8:48 PM EST)