[1.7.10] Uninstalled mod causing Forge to crash???

So I've been putting together a modpack for me and my friends the past couple of days and things were going much smoother than I thought they would. Most crashes were easily fixed (missing dependencies, wrong mod versions, etc.). I got most of the mods in last night and decided to use a mod called AntiIDConflict to help me find all the ID conflicts and fix them. The mod has a setting that purposely crashes the server if it detects a conflict. I had this on for a while but decided to turn it off so that I could do all the conflicts in one go instead of constantly restarting the server which takes quite a while. It worked for a bit but after I added a few more mods the server started crashing right near the end as it was registering dimensions. I checked the crash report and noticed a mention of the AntiIDConflict mod. Figuring it wasn't a big deal to just remove it, I did. The problem is that it still crashes! With the same mention of AntiIDConflict which isn't installed! I posted on the mod page but haven't received a reply. I read the EAQ and saw that it says that "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/Minecraft" means there is a client-only mod installed but the mod the crash report mentions (AntiIDConflict) isn't even installed. Not to mention it isn't a client-only mod. I've also noticed that near the end of the logs it says something about the state engine being in an incorrect state, whatever that means. So I am now hoping a kind soul can help me with this. Here are the logs:

Crash Report: http://pastebin.com/S3TrDuXf

FML Server Latest Log (Had to use github because it is over pastebin's file size limit): https://gist.githubusercontent.com/anonymous/17000a79231413ba5d47fee04a325df4/raw/8a76a7caefd15c700da91e4e78267512e05669b6/fml-server-latest.log

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Well, first of all the crash report is not related to the FML log, at all. The crash report is from 2am, the FML log is from 3pm.

In the crash log AntiIDConflict is indeed installed.

In the FML log there are several errors during server startup, I suspect it might be the ProjectE one causing it to fail.

Ah, I see it isn't creating crash reports anymore, I missed that. Regardless, I tried removing Project E and... It worked! Please excuse my incompetence but that is really awesome, thanks so much! Is there anyway to fix it from crashing with Project E, though? If that's not possible then no problem but one of my friends loves cheating haha. Thanks for helping me :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • before I updated my pack I made for paintings++ mod, i noticed and saw that only modded paintings and vanilla ones move one block each time I re-enter my world! is there something wrong? what the hell is even going on? why is there a ghost living in my house?! the modded paintings even phase through blocks which is super weird!! help! here is my painting mod list: Paintings++ Dark paintings Macaw's paintings Joy of painting Immersive paintings My custom paintings++ resource pack
    • Error: java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "me.codexadrian.tempad.TempadClientConfig.renderBlur()" because the return value of "me.codexadrian.tempad.TempadClient.getClientConfig()" is null I keep having this error while trying to launch a modpack through the forge modloader, any suggestions? https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CRKUoSiu2e_mDvDTVYpIA5wqD3w-BsCycxBu1_vQ4OA/edit?usp=sharing Crash Report ^^^^
    • I'm trying to start a server with the latest installer, but running the run.bat file doesn't generate new files. It shows the following in the cmd prompt.
    • One of my players is suddenly unable to join a locally hosted MC Eternal server. We have been playing on this server for about 2-3 weeks now. I have tried erasing his player files and his reputation file, and now it just coughs up this and kicks him out: [User Authenticator #5/INFO] [minecraft/NetHandlerLoginServer]: UUID of player EthosTheGod is 7692d8db-02c3-424f-a4ab-0e4e259b106b [20:25:36] [User Authenticator #4/INFO] [minecraft/NetHandlerLoginServer]: UUID of player EthosTheGod is 7692d8db-02c3-424f-a4ab-0e4e259b106b [20:29:35] [Server thread/WARN] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 575849ms behind, skipping 11516 tick(s) [20:29:35] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/NetHandlerLoginServer]: com.mojang.authlib.GameProfile@4a6c63f1[id=7692d8db-02c3-424f-a4ab-0e4e259b106b,name=EthosTheGod,properties={textures=[com.mojang.authlib.properties.Property@241ea89e]},legacy=false] (/IP.ADDRESS) lost connection: Disconnected [20:29:35] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/NetHandlerLoginServer]: com.mojang.authlib.GameProfile@6ab6c661[id=7692d8db-02c3-424f-a4ab-0e4e259b106b,name=EthosTheGod,properties={textures=[com.mojang.authlib.properties.Property@7f19aae3]},legacy=false] (/IP.ADDRESS) lost connection: Disconnected It just says "connection timed out" on his end. Any ideas?
    • I'm trying to migrate my mod from 1.20 to 1.21. Some packages in the forge api were changed so my mod did have some classes not working. I've changed everything i needed but still is getting me the following error error: cannot access Registry DeferredRegister.create(ForgeRegistries.BLOCKS, FarmMod.MOD_ID); ^ class file for net.minecraft.core.Registry not found The piece of code that is wrong is   public static final DeferredRegister<Block> BLOCKS = DeferredRegister.create(ForgeRegistries.BLOCKS, FarmMod.MOD_ID); And here are my imports   import com.lucas.farmmod.FarmMod; import com.lucas.farmmod.block.custom.BaseIrrigatorBlock; import com.lucas.farmmod.item.ModItems; import com.lucas.farmmod.item.custom.BaseIrrigatorBlockItem; import net.minecraft.world.item.BlockItem; import net.minecraft.world.item.Item; import net.minecraft.world.level.block.Block; import net.minecraft.world.level.block.state.BlockBehaviour; import net.minecraftforge.eventbus.api.IEventBus; import net.minecraftforge.registries.DeferredRegister; import net.minecraftforge.registries.ForgeRegistries; import net.minecraftforge.registries.RegistryObject; The class DeferredRegister is throwing the error in the print below     I've tried running rebuilding my project in every way possible, tried refreshing my dependencies but nothing works. What can i do?
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.